Watch Poison and Antidote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
    Hi All, RCSC = Raffles City Shopping Center. By saying that, I think all of you should know which AD is that.
    I did have a chance to try out PAM 312 & 320 there...

I did encountered the same situation as Feilong bro too...

Comment

that is the moment i decided to walk out liao...somemore with OC at that time...quite malu lar...maybe becoz i was dressed in polo T and jeans combo and wearing a NON-MAIN stream watch on wrist...that might be the cause of his indifferent attitude...after that incident i never ever went in there again...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Well, so many of you experienced the same as me. No wonder nobody like to patronise this AD, esp. after the internal stolen case in 2008. Alot of ppl were worried watches from this AD was the same one being stolen and recovered. However, strange thing is... this AD is expanding! They just opened VC and Rolex store recently. And I just walked past the Rolex store 2 days ago, a lot of customers, wondering they were tourists and locals. In any case, I was very disturbed about the bad attitudes. It's like dennistwc mentioned... "once saw, considered sold"! Worst than "once broke, considered sold" which at least those ornament things can still be touched! Before I could touch the the PAM 312, I must commit??? What if they bring me a flaw piece? I would be a fool to commit then. I just hope such bad service attitude could really change. Sometimes, a good or bad service can mean a big difference to their commissions and sales. But perhaps, this AD is famous to look down at locals. Maybe they wanna earn more from foreigners!

Comment

there is no antidote. the force is strong

Originally posted by commoner View Post
          I have been drawn to Pam for couple years now but till now haven't get the urge to pull the trigger to get one yet.

The forum besides posioning readers with Rolex, Pams but also many others.

To counter Pam's poison of the same value, I bought an Omega Aqua Terra Antidote.

And I still kena poison.

My next antidote will probably be Rolex, and hopefully not so soon yet.

Not sure how long can I last with the continuing poison and running out of Antidotes for Pam poison.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

personally i went there last year inquiring on 2 pams. they quoted me. say if i interested, can transfer stock. even willing to offer me 5% discount. i was wearing bermudas and polo shirt. cant recall what watch i wearing.

also pop by the VC outlet, service is not too bad. in jeans and collar shirt. serve me ok. willing to give me additional discount. the staff was very keen to close the deal say if want, offer him a price that is reasonable.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

maybe

a) maybe you went near end of month and he has not met sales target
              b) maybe he is a new staff joined from other AD, not yet influenced by his bunch of new colleagues
              c) maybe he simply likes you.........

Comment

faster buy 1 and post pictures 4 us to see!!
                2014 March - Rolex Deepsea Seadweller V series MK 1 dial ref: 116660

Comment

Maybe all of you must speak like Indonesian... I Indonesian, treated very well there a few months back, tried a Pam 24, Graham, B&R...

Comment

Originally posted by H2F View Post
                    Maybe all of you must speak like Indonesian... I Indonesian, treated very well there a few months back, tried a Pam 24, Graham, B&R...
                    haha next time i must try bringing my bangala or china worker and try all the watches on display if the services to foreigners are so gooooood....
                    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

That AD is well known.. Dog eye see people low.. I went there few years ago, wear tees n berms with a gshock.. They C me reali no up..The following week i went in with my 233, they treat u VERY differently..

So.. Double standards do exist in AD based on attire n watch we wear..

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        personally i went there last year inquiring on 2 pams. they quoted me. say if i interested, can transfer stock. even willing to offer me 5% discount. i was wearing bermudas and polo shirt. cant recall what watch i wearing.

also pop by the VC outlet, service is not too bad. in jeans and collar shirt. serve me ok. willing to give me additional discount. the staff was very keen to close the deal say if want, offer him a price that is reasonable.
                        Agree with triton bro, some service really not bad. But still, some SE's attitude really

I think service level got to do with the SE who serving you, not the AD.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                          Hi All, RCSC = Raffles City Shopping Center. By saying that, I think all of you should know which AD is that.
                          I bought my PAM 312 there.
                          I was shown a actual piece reserve by another customer for me to decide, and got a call 2 weeks after i confirm the reservation.

But i rejected the first piece as i found a scratch on the bunckle. Than waited another 2 or 3 weeks ( cannot remember ) for the next piece to arrive.

I have also tried PP and AP when i was seating in the Pam area, they bring it over for me to try.

Guess like any AD or high-end store, depends on your luck on who is serving you.
                          My Small Collection :
                          GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                          JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                          Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                          Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                          Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                          PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                          BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                            Agree with triton bro, some service really not bad. But still, some SE's attitude really

I think service level got to do with the SE who serving you, not the AD.
                            Yes, i fully agree on the last statement.
                            I am usually in bermuda and polo tee on weekend too....the type of service in some of the high-end store ( fashion especially ), makes me wonder if i need to hold cash in my hand to get reasonable service.

Our retail store in general really need to provide better service to local customer, and not just focus on tourist.
                            My Small Collection :
                            GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                            JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                            Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                            Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                            Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                            PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                            BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Yes, totally agreed. I know it's always the SE or SA who makes a difference. AD should not be dragged in. Anyway, if all SE or SA has a better serving attitude, I believe all customers like ourselves would have an more enjoyable buying experience and the SE or SA could earn his commission, win-win for all! haha. Anyway, I don't think I will step into the AD anymore... unless, I dress nice nice or pretend myself like a tourist... haha

Comment

haha,,,,,, reading from the posts, one of the effective antidote will be wear shabbily when near certain ADs, you will not get good service, and not enjoy the process of buying watch.

Thanks guys,,,,

I am still quite resistant to Pam posion because I am currently poisoned by Rolex 14060M,

hopefully will get it soon,
                                hopefully will be able to resist the poison a lot longer

haha,,, i think these are the feelings of people with limited budget like me

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X