Watch Poison and Antidote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Poison and Antidote

I have been drawn to Pam for couple years now but till now haven't get the urge to pull the trigger to get one yet.

The forum besides posioning readers with Rolex, Pams but also many others.

To counter Pam's poison of the same value, I bought an Omega Aqua Terra Antidote.

And I still kena poison.

My next antidote will probably be Rolex, and hopefully not so soon yet.

Not sure how long can I last with the continuing poison and running out of Antidotes for Pam poison.

Welcome to the "How-long-can-I-tahan-the-itchyness PAM club"!

The pre-requisite to join is that you must not own a PAM, and you will be kicked out of the club as soon as you get your first PAM.

Bro shuseido and I are in...still

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=38613&page=2
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

The only antidote is buying another watch!
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
        Welcome to the "How-long-can-I-tahan-the-itchyness PAM club"!

The pre-requisite to join is that you must not own a PAM, and you will be kicked out of the club as soon as you get your first PAM.

Bro shuseido and I are in...still

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=38613&page=2
        Bo bian lah... Bullets still not enough.. Have to tahan a bit longer. Hahaha...

Comment

This type of "buying-watch" poison is terrible... hard to find antidote... I have told myself, "last piece", but the last piece still follow by another last piece. Anyway, PAM is a good watch, too bad, I have not had the appeal to buy. Its 44mm size too big for me. The smaller 40mm looks not so nice on man's wrist. Anyway, I am always keen for PAM 312. Till now, I still haven't had the chance to view a real one from the ADs. All ADs either tell me no stock or cannot view. I had a bad experience with a AD in RCSC. The sales staff seemed like threaten me, told me that if I could commit, he would show me. I felt totally turned off. To me, buying luxury watch must have an enjoyable process. Such words really pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
            I had a bad experience with a AD in RCSC. The sales staff seemed like threaten me, told me that if I could commit, he would show me. I felt totally turned off.
            What is RCSC? Didn't you find out the name of that stupid SA?? If he tell me like that I F him upside down
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

WTF!!! Must be able to commit after viewing!!! I will F%$K the SA right there and then upside down! Where's RCSC btw?
              1 3 5
              ├┼┼╕
              2 4 6 R

Comment

What or where is RCSC? Where got this kind of thing one? Would only show if you can commit?

Why then don't we qualify our dates with this kind of thinking? Will only bring a girl out on a date if she commits to a serious relationship?!
                Sweet 16:
                PP Aquanaut
                VC Overseas
                AP ROO Black Themes
                A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                Breguet Type XXI
                Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                JLC Navy Seals
                GO Senator 60s
                GP Laureato
                Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                Rolex DSSD
                IWC Big Pilot
                Pam 112
                Omega Ploprof
                Breitling Super Avenger
                Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                  What or where is RCSC? Where got this kind of thing one? Would only show if you can commit?

Why then don't we qualify our dates with this kind of thinking? Will only bring a girl out on a date if she commits to a serious relationship?!
                  wah serious relationship? me no need that high demand. as long she commit to at least 1 x ONS I can bring her out on a date

easier right?
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                    wah serious relationship? me no need that high demand. as long she commit to at least 1 x ONS I can bring her out on a date

easier right?
                    Haha, bro, ONS is quite a high demand wor! Like that might as well insist on F(Few)NS cos once is often never enough : p
                    Sweet 16:
                    PP Aquanaut
                    VC Overseas
                    AP ROO Black Themes
                    A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                    Breguet Type XXI
                    Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                    JLC Navy Seals
                    GO Senator 60s
                    GP Laureato
                    Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                    Rolex DSSD
                    IWC Big Pilot
                    Pam 112
                    Omega Ploprof
                    Breitling Super Avenger
                    Glycine F104

Comment

Hi All, RCSC = Raffles City Shopping Center. By saying that, I think all of you should know which AD is that.

Comment

means wat…once "saw" considered sold??? Why don’t you ask the SA go to rob the bank???
                        Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                        Future - Geneva hallmark
                        Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                          Hi All, RCSC = Raffles City Shopping Center. By saying that, I think all of you should know which AD is that.
                          I never really felt nice walking into that place. They hawk me and see what I look at and then stare at you from head to toe and see what you wear on your wrist etc.

Once I asked if they have Daytona. The SE answer was "Are you paying cash?"
                          I was like....'you mean pay cash or card got link to whether you have stock or not?'

Comment

i kana b4 oso at the same AD....i went in to ask the prices for pam 104 and he told me curtly no stock...i ask when the stock be in and he answered me...If you got time then u wait if not u can go elsewhere to buy...QUoted word for word...no joke
                            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

The problem with all these poor attitude sales exec is that they sell high end watches and they thought that they are in the same league with the customers buying high end watches, hence the ya ya attitude.
                              1 3 5
                              ├┼┼╕
                              2 4 6 R

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X