Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol...!

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
    It's a mixed bag for me at Monstertime, some brands are priced very competitively while others are a tad high. But make no mistake, his assistant (the girl who mans the computer and greets you when you arrive) makes one feel like going back again, hahaha!

Damn, I sound so desperate!
    Hahaha...! No lah bro...You sound normal leh...Btw are you referring to previous Monster Time watch at Far East or the one at Azimuth Boutique..? Need to check out this assistant you mentioned...

I think Alvin's physical shop aka Monster Time was closed sometime back due to his focus and expansion on his baby, Azimuth. Agreed with Bro Pegasi, which is good for him.

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
    it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
    How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
      On Sunday, I was in the Fu Lu Shou Complex having a lovely massage so I decided to pop into the Bencoolen to have a look around. After reading so much about the dealers located in there from this forum, I decided to check it out. It was a pleasant surprise to see quite a number of them in there.

HOWEVER, I am totally disgusted by the way they treated me in such a nonchalant manner. I asked a number of inquisitive questions on various watches that I considered buying. I had an interest in various watches and asked to view them. After the second watch was taken out, they refused to take anymore out! But maybe it was because I was dressed down, they treated me that I was just wasting their time, who knows.

The only one who showed signs of interest in selling to me was at Peng Kwee, but I was totally turned off by their pricing. So expensive man! What people say in sg-roc is absolutely true.

I don't think I will be giving my business to any of those shops in that complex, ever.

tat area only good for "LOVELY MASSAGE" nia........

the 3D selling Gssssssssshock oso ok but the pre-own shops, once a while if u r lucky u can see them sharpening their knieves behind justing waiting for any INNOCENT folks to go in...........

Comment

Yes, I also felt intimidated whenever I stepped in. Peng Kwee is not bad, they have lots of watches for sale, but it's super high priced! I was keen for a F-series SD, it's quoted about 8k while others only offered $7k+.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
          Hahaha...! No lah bro...You sound normal leh...Btw are you referring to previous Monster Time watch at Far East or the one at Azimuth Boutique..? Need to check out this assistant you mentioned...

I think Alvin's physical shop aka Monster Time was closed sometime back due to his focus and expansion on his baby, Azimuth. Agreed with Bro Pegasi, which is good for him.

Cheers.
          Alvin is running his pre-owned watch business part-time (or part-part-time) now at a terrace house near holland village.

The scene of the lady assistant sitting near to the stairs leading to the upper floor is indeed quit disturbing everytime I waited there...to view watches...hahaha
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
            The service at HG is really commendable. The seniors can actually remember the model numbers of the watch and they are pretty well versed in the history and the knowleadge of the watches that they are selling...
            Agreed. Very friendly Staff and knowledgeable too. Anyway, THG at Tangs is going to be closed for a couple of days as they are going add IWC to their offerings. While this is happening, the Staff will go for training. Heard this when I went to pick up my Omega on Monday evening.

Comment

Cheers.
              Bro, it's this sweet and charming North Indian girl at his new place in Chip Bee Gardens. She's like his secretary or something. I'm sure sweeter and more charming than any 'Unker' you've met : )
              Sweet 16:
              PP Aquanaut
              VC Overseas
              AP ROO Black Themes
              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
              Breguet Type XXI
              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
              JLC Navy Seals
              GO Senator 60s
              GP Laureato
              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
              Rolex DSSD
              IWC Big Pilot
              Pam 112
              Omega Ploprof
              Breitling Super Avenger
              Glycine F104

Comment

Totally agree with your Bro Batamboy. Can never forget my 'lovely' experience at Brightime with the 'unker'. And no way anyone should even check out the Horriblenological Restoration Center.

Monster Time is a thumbsup from me. The owner Alvin is a very nice friendly chap. Negotiable guy. One of the two owners of Azimuth brand. No problems dealing with him before. As for Time Will Tell not too bad, Richard is a nice chap too and they carry quite a wide range of Pammies. But pricing wise, I will reserve it to myself. For Arena, not too sure as I have not been there yet.

Cheers.
                Oh.. great minds think alike..Tks bro Ryuden..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X