SIA Girls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Wah..shiok... U cushion which part of her ?
    my hands wrap around the stomach area ok! .... no naughty areas ok As a lady she can take it many ways, she can even turn around and say you try to .... (fill in blanks!) that is why sometimes being good guy you end up getting into trouble. Luckily this girl grateful and understand.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I was in Korea Incheon airport recently, saw groups of SIA girls and Korean Air girls. I must say SIA selection criteria is getting lower.

In fact,I don't have good experience with SIA. Since those days I flew to London as a student, till recent trip to LA for business trip. The most recent case is the faulty headrest, the whole piece actually came off from the seats. Maybe I should post them up here and you guys can take a look.
      Current Inventory
      Explorer II Black (M)
      Submariner LV (M)
      Datejust TT
      Omega Speedmaster Date
      Adidas (my 10yrs workhorse)

Comment

well...i suppose they are frenly to non-local only..lolz....
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          As for eye candy, i prefer not to look, as you never know what she may turn around and tell the captain. Wait call air marshall come jialat. but one time one of the steward fell down due to something on floor.... instinctively I try to cushion her fall by catching her, since i was waiting for toilet. she end up apologising to me, when not her fault. somemore whilst disembarking off the plane, she thanks me one more time.
          How can you not look?? The only thing I can look forward is when they bend down and serve the F&B. Look is ok lah, hands don't be naughty can liao.
          Current Inventory
          Explorer II Black (M)
          Submariner LV (M)
          Datejust TT
          Omega Speedmaster Date

Comment

Originally posted by ahwoon View Post
            I was in Korea Incheon airport recently, saw groups of SIA girls and Korean Air girls. I must say SIA selection criteria is getting lower.

In fact,I don't have good experience with SIA. Since those days I flew to London as a student, till recent trip to LA for business trip. The most recent case is the faulty headrest, the whole piece actually came off from the seats. Maybe I should post them up here and you guys can take a look.
            wow... you must have one sh*tty experience with the airline. i find my headset always not working......... somemore must ask for replacement and wait long time. Luckily I bring my own headphones to use onboard. But sneak out the headphones as my dad love the sound on those As for korean air, im not sure, but I also hear the girls very pretty. if their showbiz is anything to go by, I'd have to admit that s'pore sure lose out to them . Some of the china girl (southern east airline) also quite chio..
            But cathy I reckon worst service, once my dad was hungry, and asked for another packet of peanuts,
            the stewardess asked "you want somemore?"
            my father said " yes, please"
            stewardess: "NO!" in loud/crude voice.

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
            friendly to non locals? But im one of them to be honest.................... only I talk abit different, and carry a non-s'pore passport
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

good enuff liao..haha..so u r non local....

Comment

Not entirely their fault. As what my stewardess friends told me; ang mo is more open to conversation, while asian appears to have their personal space territory and don't like to interact. But some cabin crew do have their eyes stick up in the sky.
                Current Inventory
                Explorer II Black (M)
                Submariner LV (M)
                Datejust TT
                Omega Speedmaster Date

Comment

well...mayb i look too ah long type..lolz....so kinda of scaring them off...

Comment

some of the angmoh i call them motor mouth.............................. bloody never stop talking. furthermore wait talk to stewardess keep talking never work, furthermore wait after disembark airplane want to talk somemore after work......................
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

lolz....i oso wan to tok to them after their working hours..lolz...

Comment

lolz....i oso wan to tok to them after their working hours..lolz...
                        go to hotel room and talk all you want ................ or you can always go to downtown pub and have a quiet drink
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by ahwoon View Post
                          Not entirely their fault. As what my stewardess friends told me; ang mo is more open to conversation, while asian appears to have their personal space territory and don't like to interact. But some cabin crew do have their eyes stick up in the sky.
                          agreed with the fact that we asians, esp sporeans are not so open to conversation. the stewardess are actually quite friendly. no doubt some are quite stuck-up, but i suppose you have these people in every industry, just like going to watch shops, isn't it?

personally i still prefer to fly our national carrier, though much much more exp. still feel safer with the newer planes that we have.

will be flying again tomorrow on SQ. will check out (maybe with a pic or two) and let you guys know the standards.
                          Submariner SS 16610 M Series
                          Date SS 115200 Z Series (for her)
                          BR 02 Blue

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                            the services of crew still sucks. the moment they know you are singaporean, their attitude goes down the drain.

care to share how come their krisflyer program is detoriating?

their fare is forever high.

anyone can recommend an airline that got personalise screen like SQ?
                            I have been a Krisflyer Elite Gold member since Feb 1999, accumulated more than 1 million miles (flying economy class all the time...work for a small company,no choice...budget constraint) and a few times ask them since I have been so loyal to the carrier, can they upgrade me to PPS status or maybe even create a new class (suggested Elite Gold Plus). They never even bother to get back to me. It is also getting very hard to upgrade to biz class using the miles. They can have the cheek to advice to make the upgrade booking 6 - 9 months in advance! Who booked flights so far in advance. I don't even know my next month's schedule...
                            In summary, have points also cannot use it....
                            Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
                            Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
                            Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
                            Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
                            Rolex Air-King 114200 M
                            Omega SeaMaster
                            Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

How can u all post such pics here ?! My mother u knw!!
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i travel quite a far bit... but mostly regional and i tend to take biz cos its not much diff compared to econ tix....

i've never had a rude or unpleasant encounter with any sq gals... they are friendly and chatty... more so if u are travelling alone.... and especially if you are sitting alone at the aisle with some tech gadget....

i've noticed they tend to pull back... when u are with gal companion... this was already way before the slapping incident...

very attentive when i bring my wife and kid.... maybe my baby boy is cute and chubby... banter is proffessional though, just asking abt the flight and if everything is ok...
                                Rolex GMT Master 1675 16750 16760 16700
                                Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                                Submariner 16610LV 16613
                                Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X