SIA Girls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
    I have been a Krisflyer Elite Gold member since Feb 1999, accumulated more than 1 million miles (flying economy class all the time...work for a small company,no choice...budget constraint) and a few times ask them since I have been so loyal to the carrier, can they upgrade me to PPS status or maybe even create a new class (suggested Elite Gold Plus). They never even bother to get back to me. It is also getting very hard to upgrade to biz class using the miles. They can have the cheek to advice to make the upgrade booking 6 - 9 months in advance! Who booked flights so far in advance. I don't even know my next month's schedule...
    In summary, have points also cannot use it....
    we travel many times, and always miss out on the next class by a few weeks/months. But expire is expired... so no point. Just collect for fun la... if got benefit use, if dont have, no love lost.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    How can u all post such pics here ?! My mother u knw!!
    TS!! please blanko the pic with oceanklassik mother .......

Originally posted by ricnas1 View Post
    i travel quite a far bit... but mostly regional and i tend to take biz cos its not much diff compared to econ tix....

i've never had a rude or unpleasant encounter with any sq gals... they are friendly and chatty... more so if u are travelling alone.... and especially if you are sitting alone at the aisle with some tech gadget....

i've noticed they tend to pull back... when u are with gal companion... this was already way before the slapping incident...

very attentive when i bring my wife and kid.... maybe my baby boy is cute and chubby... banter is proffessional though, just asking abt the flight and if everything is ok...
    well... of course, they will back off just incase the gal companion think that the stewardess trying to do some hanky panky.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

guess which one...
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by miza View Post
        agreed with the fact that we asians, esp sporeans are not so open to conversation. the stewardess are actually quite friendly. no doubt some are quite stuck-up, but i suppose you have these people in every industry, just like going to watch shops, isn't it?

personally i still prefer to fly our national carrier, though much much more exp. still feel safer with the newer planes that we have.

will be flying again tomorrow on SQ. will check out (maybe with a pic or two) and let you guys know the standards.

1 or 2 where got enuff? post more if u chance against pretty one.
        Current Inventory
        Explorer II Black (M)
        Submariner LV (M)
        Datejust TT
        Omega Speedmaster Date
        Adidas (my 10yrs workhorse)

Comment

Originally posted by miza View Post
          agreed with the fact that we asians, esp sporeans are not so open to conversation. the stewardess are actually quite friendly. no doubt some are quite stuck-up, but i suppose you have these people in every industry, just like going to watch shops, isn't it?

personally i still prefer to fly our national carrier, though much much more exp. still feel safer with the newer planes that we have.

will be flying again tomorrow on SQ. will check out (maybe with a pic or two) and let you guys know the standards.
          Me too... will update all again.. hehe.. scarli got SIA ger to accompany me back

How can u all post such pics here ?! My mother u knw!!
          Serious?.. i remove ok..
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

aiyo jus kidding la.. but tot its nt very nice if really, one or even both the SIA ladies knw any one of us here. worse if got relation one, tho te mre i look at te chinese-looking one, te mre familiar she gets...
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

May b one of them is pebz ?! Or..., gstring ?! Better b careful hor..
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                the stewardess asked "you want somemore?"
                my father said " yes, please"
                stewardess: "NO!" in loud/crude voice.

sounds like oliver twist leh..

Comment

then i better remove it..
                  A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

May b one of them is pebz ?! Or..., gstring ?! Better b careful hor..
                    can confirm not pebz or egstring. cause both of them not stewardess
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

first hand knowledge...?
                      Rolex GMT Master 1675 16750 16760 16700
                      Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                      Submariner 16610LV 16613
                      Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        This 1 I can also confirm...hahaha..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Wah within a few hrs got 5 pages....record sia! even chio bu pic thread also not that fast.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

not bad huh darkie........ somemore started in arvo
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              Wah within a few hrs got 5 pages....record sia! even chio bu pic thread also not that fast.
                              hahaha... so sg-roc members are into not so chio.. chio bu...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                thats because chio bus can be seen everywhere....

but every guy has a secret wish to eat pie in the sky....
                                Rolex GMT Master 1675 16750 16760 16700
                                Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                                Submariner 16610LV 16613
                                Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X