SIA Girls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIA Girls...

No offence to any1 or any group here.... but came across this pic from HWZ and i found it to be......erm scary !
    Last edited by louisoh; 22-05-08, 03:49 PM.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

gosh....tat is y i prefer to fly emirates...lolz...better eye candies...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

i've seen worse on SQ flights..

Comment

Originally posted by trainspotting View Post
        i've seen worse on SQ flights..
        OMG...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

I have been flying on SQ for the last 10 years and the standard of the crew and services really dropped tenfold! Even the Krisflyer programme sucks BIG Time. Maybe it is time to try other airlines for a change.
          Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
          Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
          Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
          Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
          Rolex Air-King 114200 M
          Omega SeaMaster
          Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

well...i heard from reliable source that SIA pay is one of the lowest among the top 5 airlines...that is y many SIA gers jumped ship...lolz

Comment

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
              I have been flying on SQ for the last 10 years and the standard of the crew and services really dropped tenfold! Even the Krisflyer programme sucks BIG Time. Maybe it is time to try other airlines for a change.
              Agreed
              运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

But their fare are still skyhigh...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                  No offence to any1 or any group here.... but came across this pic from HWZ and i found it to be......erm scary !

These are replica SIA girls.... Chiong one.... Not ORI!!

Anyway i believe that most SIA girls are not purely singaporeans anymore...many foreign imports.......
                  SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

it is not the pay alone. but overall benefits that many employees are looking @. my friend's wife was a SQ stewardess before pregnant. after that she wanted to go back, and guess what, she had to apply just like a new employee. i think this one of the many reasons why she chose to join airlines. her current employee is also more family orientated aka willing to tweak flying schedules for mothers. furthermore, the benefits are better compared to what she was getting from SQ previously.

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                    well...i heard from reliable source that SIA pay is one of the lowest among the top 5 airlines...that is y many SIA gers jumped ship...lolz
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
                      Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                      But their fare are still skyhigh...
                      the services of crew still sucks. the moment they know you are singaporean, their attitude goes down the drain.

care to share how come their krisflyer program is detoriating?

their fare is forever high.

anyone can recommend an airline that got personalise screen like SQ?
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I still fly SQ.. for the solitary reason that its safer (cos airplanes are newer).... call me shallow..

I agree that SQ service sucks big time... but on a rare occassion on my return flight from Melbourne in Sep 07, I had the fortune of getting the best service from the crew ever... with a 1yr old with us, their service staff was so attentive and patient.. I think I was damn lucky.. Unfortunately, I can't comment the same on my way to Melbourne.. that bunch of idiots sucks big time... I recall a b!tch telling me, "Sir you have to wait!" I blasted her, "Yes.. I've already waited 20min! Do I wait until I touch down???"

I hear Emirates is pretty good.. I think they do have that personal LCD screen too.. never fly by Emirates though.. maybe someone can enlighten?

missed flying O'seas for biz trip... Now I dun get to fly AT ALL!!! But a small price to pay to have the luxury to spend more time with my family and flexibility to attend to my kid.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                        - GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

emirates got quite a few babes when i flew to Dubai last nov...haha..service top notch too....

Comment

Im surprised that you guys complain about your national carrier, most of my aussie mates (ang moh and asian ranging from s'pore > japan and inbetween) prefer to take SQ.

Their service imo is good, at least a lot better then MY national carrier (qantas). Somemore SQ always got excess baggage allowance up to 32kg in economy class. Somemore i always exceed to >40kg per person
                            usually they quite friendly towards me, and never give my any type of "flak".

Sad to say my krisflyer account getting more and more harder to maintain even though I travel to/from SG up to 4x/yr. Way too much for a student I know.

but last year, I manage to have the same stewardess on all my trips as follow: per > sin > pvg (shanghai) > pek > sin > per.

Call it timing/luck whatever I dont care. As for eye candy, i prefer not to look, as you never know what she may turn around and tell the captain. Wait call air marshall come jialat. but one time one of the steward fell down due to something on floor.... instinctively I try to cushion her fall by catching her, since i was waiting for toilet. she end up apologising to me, when not her fault. somemore whilst disembarking off the plane, she thanks me one more time.
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                              Call it timing/luck whatever I dont care. As for eye candy, i prefer not to look, as you never know what she may turn around and tell the captain. Wait call air marshall come jialat. but one time one of the steward fell down due to something on floor.... instinctively I try to cushion her fall by catching her, since i was waiting for toilet. she end up apologising to me, when not her fault. somemore whilst disembarking off the plane, she thanks me one more time.
                              Wah..shiok... U cushion which part of her ?

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X