Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does maintenance cost influence the decision of brands of watches bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one's wife sometimes also need servicing.....like going to spas, shopping spree and holidays! Then when it is all done, she tends to service you better....haha
    Nobody is Perfect, I am Nobody.

Comment

For me, after considering the maintainence fees, i rather stick to Rolex as compared to other brands ba. As the maintenance is still consider more reasonable than other brands. Just my view only.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

The cost of servicing will not deter me buying a particular brand/a particular watch. However, I am a bit more concern about the waiting time.

Comment

Watches over the years need to be serviced.. Esp when comes to overhaul, the charges r sky-high! N worst of all, prices increase almost yearly! Esp Swatch Group n Rolex Ctr..

U need not bring back to the agent to do full service.
          Independant watch techicians like Top Hour at lucky Plaza or JJwatch can fix the prob too..

Comment

True Love"

I never good in managing my asset. I just buy wat I love & leave most worry for tomorrow Like they alway say...." Love is blind mah " Heehee

Comment

i've not taken servicing costs into consideration so far, but from a recent experience, i think how "easy" it is to service the watch could be a consideration... i bought a watch with retrograde seconds hands recently and 2-3 weeks later, i notice that one of the seconds hands jumps back before reaching the end. After bringing it back to the AD, i was told that the local servicing centre couldn't fix it and the watch has to be sent back to its factory and i'll probably have to wait 2-3 months. the good thing is, the AD exchanged a new watch for me. but then again, if i like the watch, just buy first lah.

Comment

True Religion Replica

True Religion Replica Jeans For Cheap,We Have 4,900+ Women's Pants. Top Discounts & Styles on Sale.Looking for true religion jeans Find True Religion Wholesale on annywholesale.com.Have Faith in True Religion Jeans.Shop Our Collection for Men & Women

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X