Chio Bu Pics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    In ur fone?! I'd rathr hv them in my bed.. No need to google; just PAY !
    leah dizon avaliable for a fee? i would gladly pay I think any warm blooded guy would prefer her in their bed, but got people send to my phone, cannot do much eh
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
      i suspect 36DD

Bro, see the curve of her boobs below her arm... The contour... Damn.. Those cant ve natural though
      Natural breasts: Yes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erina_Yamaguchi

Comment

• today's TNP

which sg actress very chio ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
          today's TNP

which sg actress very chio ?
          Pet, I was at Tiong Bahru Market that afternoon and really shocked me out when I turn my head and saw those Bikini Girls there. Now it turn out to be some really CHIO Actress as I did not manage to catch a good look at who are they.

Since they r Actresses, isn't it a bit of Degrading to appear in Bikinis at the MARKET ??? I mean it's better to appear at ORCHARD rather at the MARKET.
          the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

• Heh, wat does tis word 'actress' mean to u? Means she acts, n tis is for art/entertainment sakes. So thre is no degrading la i suppose. As long as they hv it, they can flaunt it man..
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
              Pet, I was at Tiong Bahru Market that afternoon and really shocked me out when I turn my head and saw those Bikini Girls there. Now it turn out to be some really CHIO Actress as I did not manage to catch a good look at who are they.

Since they r Actresses, isn't it a bit of Degrading to appear in Bikinis at the MARKET ??? I mean it's better to appear at ORCHARD rather at the MARKET.
              Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Heh, wat does tis word 'actress' mean to u? Means she acts, n tis is for art/entertainment sakes. So thre is no degrading la i suppose. As long as they hv it, they can flaunt it man..
              haha.. froggy, this time got to agree with ocean leow... entertainment mah... after all sex sells ... u see idol, all pretty 1... hahhaa... TNP & those chinese wan bao... alot gossips/ sex related article 1s.....CMM, massage lah, sex pills lah... etc..fun to read mah for general public...except me.. i buy read football nia

Comment

Heh, wat does tis word 'actress' mean to u? Means she acts, n tis is for art/entertainment sakes. So thre is no degrading la i suppose. As long as they hv it, they can flaunt it man..
                agreed. Alot of uni girls go to the local club/pub here and model (paid of course), and there is nothing wrong with that.

Originally posted by pet View Post
                haha.. froggy, this time got to agree with ocean leow... entertainment mah... after all sex sells ... u see idol, all pretty 1... hahhaa... TNP & those chinese wan bao... alot gossips/ sex related article 1s.....CMM, massage lah, sex pills lah... etc..fun to read mah for general public...except me.. i buy read football nia
                very true, but one time the Oz idol choose a sumo girl she sucks, but the judge dont want to be accused of discrimination. so choose those type of people
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  agreed. Alot of uni girls go to the local club/pub here and model (paid of course), and there is nothing wrong with that.

very true, but one time the Oz idol choose a sumo girl she sucks, but the judge dont want to be accused of discrimination. so choose those type of people
                  i also think nothing wrong.. hopefully more will strip, thn i got more to see ...

Comment

I do apreciate ART and furthermore I do not mind Actness FLAUNTING their Assets while appearing at the MARKET. I'm happier to see their Assets since they are happier to do as they are paid to do so. It's a BONUS if U GUYS are there to hang out. Too bad, I'm ALONE at that time when e filming took place.

If u have small little kids/totters around , it is very difficult to explain the true facts of life and work profession. What is RIGHT and What is WRONG.
                    Last edited by kermit e froggy; 09-05-08, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• these few days my nose spoil, bleed...

Comment

these few days my nose spoil, bleed...

[IMG]see original post

[IMG]see original post
                        you lucky nose bleed... wait eye poke out then you know or worse, your heart skip beat
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          you lucky nose bleed... wait eye poke out then you know or worse, your heart skip beat
                          hahaha... heart skip beat... later heart attack...hee

i thik hor, best way to mati = dying while sexercise hor...?? tht's why we hv this phrase " die co*k stand "

Comment

these few days my nose spoil, bleed...

Wow Pet, who is this Chio Bui ??? She's a Beauty and further more translucent sia....

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                              Wow Pet, who is this Chio Bui ??? She's a Beauty and further more translucent sia....
                              Matsugane Yoko ... surf internet, alot of pics

stare at it.. stare at the overflow milk bottle outta the bikini ...

Comment

Matsugane Yoko ... surf internet, alot of pics

stare at it.. stare at the overflow milk bottle outta the bikini ...

[IMG]see original post
                                you sure you can handle the milk producing capacity there? wait you suck until (kae si!) choke to death
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X