kuku clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kuku clock

any bros here who know where to look for 1 in singapore? preferably a place with a large collection. tks..

you can try bras basah complex. tanjong katong shopping complex

alternatively, can check with horologyfanatic. his shop @ toa payoh carries some.

Originally posted by wiliercento View Post
    any bros here who know where to look for 1 in singapore? preferably a place with a large collection. tks..
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I heard there's another antique watch/clock place somewhere in Toa Payoh Industrial Park. I'm going to check it out later this week.

Comment

Isn't it supposed to be "Cuckoo"?

Comment

If you're looking for contem Cuckoo clocks...

i brought mine from molecule,they have black silver and white color. Very cool,that "kuchinku" will pop out from the house every hour to kukukuu... I cannot sleep it was so noisy i got turn the chime off to zzzZZZ

Comment

Try Thinkers Novelty at Park Mall or Silver Crystal at Amara Hotel Shopping Centre. They carry a good range like Black Forest, Hermle etc.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
              i brought mine from molecule,they have black silver and white color. Very cool,that "kuchinku" will pop out from the house every hour to kukukuu... I cannot sleep it was so noisy i got turn the chime off to zzzZZZ
              is it possible to set it to only kuku from 12pm till 12am then stop?
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I was trying to dig out my bookmarks, gotten one from Black Forest in Germany. There are a few shops selling online. Cheaper than to get them from local shops. Those 8 days manual wind model (using key) is gonna cost more and depending on the material used. What's your budget if you don't mind me asking ?

Comment

kuku

tks to all! will check out some of the places mentioned..

Comment

Originally posted by Wenda View Post
                    I was trying to dig out my bookmarks, gotten one from Black Forest in Germany. There are a few shops selling online. Cheaper than to get them from local shops. Those 8 days manual wind model (using key) is gonna cost more and depending on the material used. What's your budget if you don't mind me asking ?
                    actually am looking for a black forest 8 day movement

i have seen those online, definitely cheaper. but am a bit concern about assembly and warrenty issues.. thats why hoping to look around a bit more. tks..

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      tks bro, may i know wheres "molecule"?

Comment

Originally posted by KLT View Post
                        Try Thinkers Novelty at Park Mall or Silver Crystal at Amara Hotel Shopping Centre. They carry a good range like Black Forest, Hermle etc.
                        hi bro, can i check with u..is the shop at amara still there? was there but couldnt find the shop..tks.

Comment

tks bro, may i know wheres "molecule"?
                          Great Wold City...#02-33

http://www.moleculeliving.com/

Comment

hi bro, can i check with u..is the shop at amara still there? was there but couldnt find the shop..tks.
                            Sori but I haven't been there for quite some time. Perhaps they moved. Try calling them.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X