Who will win the Premier League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qiwei View Post
    'Liver-fool' Steven Gerrard has just handed the EPL title to Chelsea on a silver plate...
    Yeah, yesterday's back-pass was incredibly silly looking, it was like Gerrard saw Drogba towards the goal post and decided the pass the ball to him. Maybe Gerrard will be playing for Chelsea soon!
    Sweet 16:
    PP Aquanaut
    VC Overseas
    AP ROO Black Themes
    A.Lange & Sohne 1815
    Breguet Type XXI
    Blancpain 50 Fathoms
    JLC Navy Seals
    GO Senator 60s
    GP Laureato
    Zenith Pilot Extra Special
    Rolex DSSD
    IWC Big Pilot
    Pam 112
    Omega Ploprof
    Breitling Super Avenger
    Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
      Yeah, yesterday's back-pass was incredibly silly looking, it was like Gerrard saw Drogba towards the goal post and decided the pass the ball to him. Maybe Gerrard will be playing for Chelsea soon!
      Just shows how much Gerro hates Man U.

Comment

Chelsea scored

1-0

Comment

[FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

red card ,,, penalty

its 2-0

Comment

wah...Chelsea 6-0 up

Man U 3-0 up....

Great last day of the season!

Comment

Congrats to chelsea....8-0!

Sorry for Man U, but great job today at 4-0.

Cheers!

Comment

I am just glad its another team (was it Chelski?) and not Man U.

Comment

Yeah it's chealski's tittle!

I can't imagine seeing G Neville lift the trophy again

We'll be back...go gunners go!
                    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

the completion of the football season is like just a new requistion,,,the europhia of winning the cup or owing that special watch, and with eyes set on the nest season or next watch,,,,

Comment

Wigan gave up the ghost and should be penalised for it. They were absolutely garbage yesterday. Granted, with 10 men, it was difficult. But if you watched the match, they really did give up after about 60 mins.

Comment

disgusted by wigan.talk and talk and talk for the past weeks stating they will not let chelsea walk all over them but in the end....enuff said!!
                          累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Do you guys truely think that Wigan can stop Chelsea at Stanford Bridge with the form of Drogba and Lampard?

Granted 8-0 is surprising but after I watched them demolished Aston Villa 7-0, this is normal.

Looking at the quality of players, with or without the sending off, Wigan would have lost by at least 3 to 4 goals....similar to the way Man U did to stock.

So be realistic....there was no need for Wigan to throw away anything....they was just nothing they could have done to stop chelsea from getting the title.

If you feel sad for Man U, then look back to the match where Chelsea won by 2 goals at Old Trafford. That was the decider.

Comment

That's not quite what I was saying. I was commenting that no team should just give up playing without a 100% committed spirit even if they are losing 20 - 0 at half time.

All ManU fans knew deep down that Chelsea was going to win anyway, so it's not a case of sour grapes. The best team won at the end of the season. The premier table doesn't lie.

If you watch back at the game, you just wonder how any team could play with anything less than 100% and misrepresent a BPL team like that on the world stage, it just doesn't bode well for their image at all. That's what gets me riled (and the fact that ManU didn't win the league!)

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
                                That's not quite what I was saying. I was commenting that no team should just give up playing without a 100% committed spirit even if they are losing 20 - 0 at half time.

All ManU fans knew deep down that Chelsea was going to win anyway, so it's not a case of sour grapes. The best team won at the end of the season. The premier table doesn't lie.

If you watch back at the game, you just wonder how any team could play with anything less than 100% and misrepresent a BPL team like that on the world stage, it just doesn't bode well for their image at all. That's what gets me riled (and the fact that ManU didn't win the league!)

Granted. I was channel switching between a few games so may not have seen the parts. However, sometimes, when the team is 1 man down against a super motivated team (they were also trying to break the most goals record), the body may just not be able to do what the mind wants to.
                                Given that Bruce is the mgr, they will also really want to play well.
                                Btw, I am not a Blue fan.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X