Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most number of members ever online - 1373 07 November 2010 1919

guess this is one of the few occassionss where we got 9 members log on
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

sure or not!!!! tot there are more den 100 active members

Comment

yeah 100 over active members but never so many online before since i join this forum
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

yeah also nv really see any gers except me

Comment

one of friend registered is a female. but hardly online. she currently owns a glashutte, chopard GMT chrono and GMT Master II *16710*

kindly email with
          2. your nick

Comment

wow!!! den i shld correct my previous quote. only poor ger like me online wahahaha cos i got to admire others. Others just open their drawer and admire theirs

Comment

anyway u are already there. u have the cash liao. now is wait for stock and the right time

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

no cash yet le, got to eat bread + water for a few months more. lol

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  one of friend registered is a female. but hardly online. she currently owns a glashutte, chopard GMT chrono and GMT Master II *16710*
                  register gender wrong lah, ger where got own gmt master 2 leh 16710 somemore ...

Originally posted by egstring View Post
                  no cash yet le, got to eat bread + water for a few months more. lol
                  i think g string only ger here leh... hahhaa

can buy 1 lah, ask yr hubby eat bread water for few months ... hahaha

can get preown 1 leh. i always go see see, never buy ... hahhaa... but see some preown 1 good price leh, somemore execellent condition.

Comment

Tink on peak nite we have like ~9 to 10 member online... 100+ active members.. but tink only a handful post stuffs... lol..
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                      register gender wrong lah, ger where got own gmt master 2 leh 16710 somemore ...
                      she bought it becoz it is discontinued.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post

can get preown 1 leh. i always go see see, never buy ... hahhaa... but see some preown 1 good price leh, somemore execellent condition.
                        yeah looking for pre-owned now...most "pocket-friendly" at the moment. Kns torn between my chanel n the watch!!!! *chanel or rolex, chanel or rolex, chanel or rolex.......*

Eh pet u dun be sourgrape la, ger cannot own gmt master II meh

Comment

i've always wanted the chanel j12...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by egstring View Post
                            yeah looking for pre-owned now...most "pocket-friendly" at the moment. Kns torn between my chanel n the watch!!!! *chanel or rolex, chanel or rolex, chanel or rolex.......*

Eh pet u dun be sourgrape la, ger cannot own gmt master II meh
                            Get the cheaper 1 of the 2..n then use the spare to get a LV/Chanel bag

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Seems like Dark is a fan of LV... lol.. y chiu sarpork moi brand ?..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X