Romania seizes one of Silviu Ionescu’s properties in Bucharest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romania seizes one of Silviu Ionescu’s properties in Bucharest

A property in Bucharest belonging to former Romanian diplomat Silviu Ionescu has been temporarily seized by his government.

Romania’s prosecution office told MediaCorp the provisional seizure was conducted on February 3 with the aim of "satisfying the claims of the civil parties."

Madam Yenny Young, the widow of Mr Tong Kok Wai who died in the hit—and—run accidents that Dr Ionescu was involved in last year, and the survivors of the accidents, Mr Bong Hwee Haw and student Muhammad Haris Abu Talib, are seeking compensation from NTUC Income.

Income is the insurer of the Romanian embassy’s car involved in the accident.

Good luck to them, I know it is not easy to get money from insurance company....
    Originally posted by sportee View Post
    Madam Yenny Young, the widow of Mr Tong Kok Wai who died in the hit—and—run accidents that Dr Ionescu was involved in last year, and the survivors of the accidents, Mr Bong Hwee Haw and student Muhammad Haris Abu Talib, are seeking compensation from NTUC Income.

Income is the insurer of the Romanian embassy’s car involved in the accident.

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
      Romania’s prosecution office told MediaCorp the provisional seizure was conducted on February 3 with the aim of "satisfying the claims of the civil parties."

wah, why they make it sound like waiyang waiyang only?
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

One small step towards many many big steps to justice for the victims

Comment

Originally posted by kewlio View Post
          One small step towards many many big steps to justice for the victims
          yeah at least now we're seeing some progress!

Comment

@louie

your avartar very stylo milo leh!!
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
              @louie

your avartar very stylo milo leh!!
              had this for quite sometime le juz didn't know how to upload to my avatar...but due to my nvr say die spirit ...FINALLY uploaded successfully! I got some really sui avatars you wan?

Comment

i don mind leh, me currently a-bra-tar-less

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X