Steven Seagal kept woman as captive 'sex toy' in Lafitte, lawsuit alleges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Seagal kept woman as captive 'sex toy' in Lafitte, lawsuit alleges

Steven Seagal, 59, who appears in "Steven Seagal Lawman" as a reserve Jefferson Parish sheriff's deputy, has been sued by Kayden Nguyen for allegedly holding her captive in the town of Jean Lafitte as a "sex toy'' while filming the A&E reality show.

The suit was filed Monday in Los Angeles in Superior Court by Nguyen, who claims sexual harassment and illegal trafficking of females for sex. The 23-year-old former model asks for more than $1 million, as well as punitive damages, in the lawsuit.

According to the lawsuit, Nguyen was in college studying to be an air traffic controller when she applied for a job as an executive/personal assistant for a reality TV show in New Orleans in February.

Nguyen was told she would be needed for clerical duties related to the reality TV show and was flown to New Orleans immediately after a brief interview with Seagal in Los Angeles. According to the lawsuit, Nguyen said Segal's true intentions began to become clear when he made a statement as the plane was taking off: "I'm a family man, and I live with my wife, but she wouldn't care if you were my lover."

Nguyen said she was sexually attacked at a house in Lafitte on two consecutive nights after arriving in Jefferson Parish, according to the lawsuit, and began to look for ways to escape. She eventually ran away from the house when a plan to leave in a taxi was thwarted by Seagal, according to the lawsuit. Nguyen said she left all her valuables in the house and was denied airfare back to Los Angeles until she returned to the house to sign a legal release, according to the lawsuit.

Nguyen eventually managed to get money from a relative and flew back to Los Angeles.

The large, three-story wood-frame white home has a grand staircase that leads to the second floor from the ground. A man greeted a reporter Tuesday saying, "We're not commenting." The man did not identify himself.

Seagal's attorney, Martin Singer, issued a statement Tuesday saying Nguyen is simply a disgruntled former employee.

"I am extremely confident this meritless lawsuit will be dismissed. Ms. Nguyen filed her lawsuit without even notifying Mr. Seagal or his representatives of her alleged claims because she was aware that claims could be asserted against her based on her own conduct. Her lawsuit is nothing more than a preemptive strike by a disgruntled ex-employee

Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand was not immediately available to comment on the lawsuit Tuesday, but he has scheduled a news conference Wednesday at 2:30 p.m.

Normand has previously said the department gets plenty of positive feedback from around the world because of the show, making it easy to OK a second season of the show.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...ued_for_a.html
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

sex toy or willing party gone wrong?
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

hahaha..most likely blackmail case....hahahahahaha
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

A "Jack Neo" case in the west... Most probably a willing party but realised its time to get some $$$ out of the relationship...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X