No announcement yet.

Malaysia Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to share my experinces after residing in some major cities in Malaysia:
    KL - traffic jam but life is more interesting
    JB - poor security, high living expenses, dull.
    Penang - reasonable living expenses, good food.
    Kuching - I love it because I am from there... lol

Comment

Invest in Malaysia? Think twice.
      The crime rates is very high thus not many ppl choose to live there unless no other alternative.
      If for investment I suppose u want to rent out the whole unit which the agent promise certain %. The bottom line is there must be ppl to rent first before yielding any $$$.
      If really must invest overseas, I suggest consider philippines, Vietnam...
      Just my 5cent worth of words..

Comment

Totally agree with Ian Limm.

Comment

I think it's worthwhile investing if it's in a good neighbourhood and amenities

Comment

Worthwhile to invest if in good neighborhood

Comment

Agree... Only in horizon hills...but the price now is high high high le

Comment

I will nt buy. Security is main issue. Moreover, ere don look lk eres much plan besides developers introducing properties.

Comment

Whether it is for investment or stay, whatever you buy, you've to feel comfortable with it. Just like buying a watch. Why buy something you have second thoughts about?

As for Malaysian properties, it's really another ballgame and if you've got the aptitude and guts, there's a whole lot of potential there. So many places yet to be developed, and like anywhere else, population is growing constantly. So there are always opportunities that some of these people will "spill" over from the overcrowded cities i.e. KL and settle down nearby where it is still convenient for them to run to and fro from the city. Demand goes up, prices go up. And with the fast train coming up... Well you know what I'm hitting at.

Just my 2c.

Comment

Whats the minimum property value Foreigners can buy again~?
                    from 500k to 1mil RM already is it?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X