X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pet View Post
    the chick i like ... lotsa selection ... hahahha

QUOTE for MRS PET!!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

QUOTE for MRS PET!!
      Japanese chicks good leh . Very cute and good complexion. My only encounter with them is in 'small movies'
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
        Japanese chicks good leh . Very cute and good complexion. My only encounter with them is in 'small movies'
        LOL!!!

Comment

hahahaa... want me to get some mag for u ??

Comment

hahahaa... want me to get some mag for u ??
            Mag? You referring to encyclopedia?

Ya... I need to do some research. Got documentary or not?

Comment

Mag? You referring to encyclopedia?

Ya... I need to do some research. Got documentary or not?
              got 'discovery channel', program incl, gadgets usuage, human body, sexual reproduction, anatomy of internal/ external genitalia etc ..

Comment

got 'discovery channel', program incl, gadgets usuage, human body, sexual reproduction, anatomy of internal/ external genitalia etc ..
                Is the program educational? Expensive? I want those chio chio ones...

Comment

Is the program educational? Expensive? I want those chio chio ones...
                  oh, the 'volunteer' for the prog usually young jap ladies, kawaii. they have a total of 69 volumes ... hahahaa

Comment

oh, the 'volunteer' for the prog usually young jap ladies, kawaii. they have a total of 69 volumes ... hahahaa
                    Oh dear...Pet, you're making me very busy surfing for info and doing research now... Lucky my tigress is asleep

Comment

Oh dear...Pet, you're making me very busy surfing for info and doing research now... Lucky my tigress is asleep
                      Hahha...

b4 married is little lamb...after married is tigress...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        Hahha...

b4 married is little lamb...after married is tigress...
                        Bo bian lah... Upset her must sleep on the floor at night.

Comment

LOL!...hahahaha....

Comment

hahaa... no smooch smooch for 1 month... hee

Comment

• anyway, i had a quick quick tour on this shop/ watch, first heard of it thru NOTTI ( short for nottinghill ) .. hahhaa

Yesterday, after visiting louis's VWW, was flipping thru a japanese watch magzine and found these, so quite close to Ginza, so went down to take a look, took me awhile to find, didnt expect to be running late. Anyway spend a short 10 mins in there look ard, lots of vintage omega/ rolex in the display shelves. Real or not, i dunno. hahaa.. display also got most of these watches loh.

Last edited by pet; 07-12-07, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• In general, how does watch prices there compare to Singapore?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X