Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by triton View Post
    part of tai-tai in training program?
    yeah got to socialize mah, since got function, simis opening, all these to attend so must learn how to gossips

Comment

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
      yeah got to socialize mah, since got function, simis opening, all these to attend so must learn how to gossips
      next mth got watch event u going?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Wad event?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

cannot le still not fully certified to go meet da chang mian

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Wad event?
            dunno also. today AD call, ask me if i interested, i said yes. end of the mth then call and check. else wait for mailer
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Organized by which company? THG?

Comment

• Louis ... let u gain gain .... chermin ! hahahhaa

Common Name: Indian Threadfish, Diamond Trevally
                Scientific Name: Alectis Indicus
                Local Name: 照明, Jio Beng, Jior Meng, Chermin

Chermin, one of the most common trevallies you can find in local waters. They good fight and meat quality they offer makes them sought after by many anglers. This fish can be found just about anywhere along our coast as well as offshore waters. Juveniles (those below 200g) are rarely caught or sighted. As it gets older (above 2kg), it gets more elongated and tend to lose the threads on its dorsal fin. Size ranging from 0.5kg - 1.5kg are most often caught in local waters....

this one abt 6kg .... fight very good leh ... hahaha ... long time never catch chermin til so song leow ... ahhahaa ... itchy or not ???

Comment

• Hahha...u catch 1 ah pet?

Comment

Hahha...u catch 1 ah pet?
                    yup, tues nite... me leg in pic .. i use my hp camera, actually want to remove the ball watch i am wearing put on top of it, scare later my friends wonder why i do tht... hahahhaahaha...

wnt to kachiow louis... see rod wan wan very shiok ... hee

Comment

• aiyo the fish looks damn pissed off like dat

Comment

aiyo the fish looks damn pissed off like dat
                        If you are going to be dead,would you look happy?

Comment

eh but pet will release it after taking the pic right?? He bring home n cook it meh??? My ah lau will release after taking pic one le

Comment

eh but pet will release it after taking the pic right?? He bring home n cook it meh??? My ah lau will release after taking pic one le
                            Pls la...you see ah..when the fish come out of the water it will struggle alot 1. Until it die...see this fish like never struggle ald...muz b dead

Comment

Originally posted by egstring View Post
                              aiyo the fish looks damn pissed off like dat
                              hahaha... this fish very 'chao bin' ... very TL i fish it up leow ... hahaa

Originally posted by egstring View Post
                              Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              Pls la...you see ah..when the fish come out of the water it will struggle alot 1. Until it die...see this fish like never struggle ald...muz b dead
                              no release lah, gv friends, inside their tummy leow ... hahahaa

gstring, wow lau, yr ah lau catch n release ah ? sotong also ?? hahaa

no lah, if small fish put back ( except the first catch, small small, die die also must keep, Pang Tan leh )... adult 2 kg leow, this 1 6kg grandpa leow, sure keep lah ... hahaha

anyway this fish takes bait fast and usually end up gut hooked, if they never take fast enough and hook kanna mouth nai, it tear easily. when the fish surface, a bit too big for net, kanna gaff, sure die also...

Comment

• KNS pet... wan to gian me... bo jio still say so much...
                                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X