Purely TCSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pet View Post
    Two ... 3rd due nov ... hahhahahaa ... got baby bonus ...
    cash gift of $6k for the 3rd 1...
    dollar-for-dollar matching CDA, $12k for the 3rd 1..
    some more got Parenthood Tax Rebate ... 3rd child 20K ... hahhaa

lucky my wife hor gv birth leow, slim very fast 1, also she 1.7m ht, so dont look very fat at 50+kg ..... hahahaa ... next yr, try for 4th 1... hahahahhaa
    OHHHHH...So now I know where u get money for watches...using ur wife to giv birth then take money from government...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
      try again? CO no complain ah?
      some woman hor, whn tok abt kids hor, say dont 1 lah, 1 enough leow, gao hmm tim leow ... hahhaa

i lucky leh, my CO no complain, no 1 factory... hahahha
      so i think 4th 1 no problem. jst bought her a ring for her hard work ... hahaa

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      OHHHHH...So now I know where u get money for watches...using ur wife to giv birth then take money from government...
      only 6K can touch only

the CDA cannot touch ... only for education

but, tax rebate good loh, pay less, means can spend more ...

Comment

i lucky leh, my CO no complain, no 1 factory... hahahha
        so i think 4th 1 no problem. jst bought her a ring for her hard work ... hahaa

Hoho... chiu ish pwned... say ur CO factory..
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          Hoho... chiu ish pwned... say ur CO factory..
          i factory manager mah .. hahahhaa

Comment

• diamond ring?
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
              diamond ring?
              Must be la...if not.........................she will not manufacture anymore n u dun hav another 6k to buy watch ald

I got lobang for diamonds...anyone? Only the stones...not the ring. Then u go bring n set wadeva u want. My gd fren's dad is a diamond dealer.

Comment

• Wah.. dark got all the rich rich contacts...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  I got lobang for diamonds...anyone? Only the stones...not the ring. Then u go bring n set wadeva u want. My gd fren's dad is a diamond dealer.
                  alamak, i jst buy leh. F color got cert 1.

post the diamond listprice for SG-ROC member mah, incase my CO next yr ask for 1 more ...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                    Wah.. dark got all the rich rich contacts...
                    Hehehe...that's the perks u get when u r in ACS. All the rich man son there...

Let's see...My best friend's dad is the owner of Sonic Gear(Do sound system 1,much like creative)

Got diamond dealer...AH! Got Sembawang music shao ye in my class also!!!

Originally posted by pet View Post
                    alamak, i jst buy leh. F color got cert 1.

post the diamond listprice for SG-ROC member mah, incase my CO next yr ask for 1 more ...
                    I will help u ask personally,cannot post 1. F is not bad...eh how big u buy? 1 carat? heheheh...I think it's cheaper if you buy the stone then set urself. Where u buy from n how much? If not convienient to post can PM me =)

Comment

• Siah la... no wonder i wasn't from ACS...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Must be la...if not.........................she will not manufacture anymore n u dun hav another 6k to buy watch ald

hey. i would be interested.

dont need to study there. just need to know Darkangel can liao. he got all the kang tao.
                        Last edited by Darkangel; 29-08-07, 11:43 AM.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• I checked the prices for 0.1 carat it's about $100. But more got more discount. But other sizes need to check. I intending to get 0.01 carat then make into a ring with my initial =)

But not sure of the price...hahaha. So if you guy's got any request can juz ask me. I will check the price for you =)

Comment

i will help u ask personally,cannot post 1. F is not bad...eh how big u buy? 1 carat? heheheh...I think it's cheaper if you buy the stone then set urself. Where u buy from n how much? If not convienient to post can PM me =)
                            Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            I checked the prices for 0.1 carat it's about $100. But more got more discount. But other sizes need to check. I intending to get 0.01 carat then make into a ring with my initial =)

But not sure of the price...hahaha. So if you guy's got any request can juz ask me. I will check the price for you =)
                            wnt to larry in paragon, got a 1.6+ carat going for 30+, but she think abit too ex, she finally choose 1 frm LHwa for 20+

actually hor, i really wnt to get her the best, afterall factory work quite hard ... hahahhaa factory manager must gv factory some bonus mah ... but now money not enough, hahhaa ... she also never choose too ex 1...heehee.. heng ah

anyway, i pm request, ask for me , use as reference, maybe kanna big sweep can buy leow .. hahaa

Comment

wnt to larry in paragon, got a 1.6+ carat going for 30+, but she think abit too ex, she finally choose 1 frm LHwa for 20+

actually hor, i really wnt to get her the best, afterall factory work quite hard ... hahahhaa factory manager must gv factory some bonus mah ... but now money not enough, hahhaa ... she also never choose too ex 1...heehee.. heng ah

anyway, i pm request, ask for me , use as reference, maybe kanna big sweep can buy leow .. hahaa
                              Wah seh...not bad sia..willing to take 1 more godson?

Comment

• no lah, after 8 - 9 yrs marraige, and 3rd kid coming, boh pien lah ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X