Purely TCSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I agree...so get ur kid into watches....it's healthy,abit expensive but worth it I tell ya. From my experience that is...

Yeah I agree friends also play a big part...for the friends part it's just luck la. Best is that....sometimes give his friends a lift home or invite them to go to ur hse and take the chance to get to know wad kind of friends ur kid has. If you find something wrong...then try to advise ur kid to stay away from them. But well this depends on situation also....sometimes they just won't listen to u.
    Hard to believe that this set of advise come from a 16yr old teenager. Solid

And yes, I'll give each of them a Rolex to spur their interests in watches once they reach 15yrs old. Other very healthy hobbies are sports and music. In fact, there's a saying that music enthusiasts can never be bad eggs. Not sure how true though
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      Hard to believe that this set of advise come from a 16yr old teenager. Solid

And yes, I'll give each of them a Rolex to spur their interests in watches once they reach 15yrs old. Other very healthy hobbies are sports and music. In fact, there's a saying that music enthusiasts can never be bad eggs. Not sure how true though
      Thank you. =)

yup...15 is a gd age. tell them u do well in ur O lvls i will get u another 1 kekeke then maybe they will work hard? hahahha

Music enthusiasts...well depends on wad kind of music I would say. Music can be good and bad but most of the times gd IMO. Personally I kept away from those punk,rock,or emo(which some call) music...if they are into those piano music or wadeva in that line....which are gd for the ears...then I would say I think it was a good move I did to keep away from some music...because it has a very strong effect on kids these days.

Let them learn music when they are young would be gd,piano is perfect I would say...none of my frens that play piano are bad eggs hahaha Guitar sometimes it's 50 50...of course like I said,this will depend on situation and times change,who knows wad I say now would not be of course by ur kids time.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thank you. =)

yup...15 is a gd age. tell them u do well in ur O lvls i will get u another 1 kekeke then maybe they will work hard? hahahha
        provided can afford another rolex hor....

also whether or not the kids will be into watches is another issue.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
          provided can afford another rolex hor....

also whether or not the kids will be into watches is another issue.
          Yeah...that is something hard to say...depends on situation as usual...

Comment

Thank you. =)

Let them learn music when they are young would be gd,piano is perfect I would say...none of my frens that play piano are bad eggs hahaha Guitar sometimes it's 50 50...of course like I said,this will depend on situation and times change,who knows wad I say now would not be of course by ur kids time.
            Yeah. My elder one already picking up piano from my sister, who's a piano teacher liao

Comment

Yeah. My elder one already picking up piano from my sister, who's a piano teacher liao
              Wah lucky leh u....save alot of cost since it's ur sis

Comment

• mp, yr older p1 leow izzit ?

Comment

• ya... Think i recall mp saying he have two kids, one 5 and the other 7.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                  - GMT II
                  - GMT IIc TT
                  - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                  - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                  - U1
                  - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• my little boy seems to take liking into music. I definitely intend to give him the opportunity to pick up piano... I think he will enjoy it.. Well if he doesnt like it after awhile, then i will drop the idea.

I fell music really helps one mentally.. Nt abt listening to music but rather playing an instrument to create music...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                    - GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                      mp, yr older p1 leow izzit ?
                      Yeah, older one p1 this yr

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                        my little boy seems to take liking into music. I definitely intend to give him the opportunity to pick up piano... I think he will enjoy it.. Well if he doesnt like it after awhile, then i will drop the idea.

I fell music really helps one mentally.. Nt abt listening to music but rather playing an instrument to create music...
                        Music is good. It helps to cultivate 'character' in children. Yours is a boy or girl? If girl, learn piano even lagi better

Comment

Music is good. It helps to cultivate 'character' in children. Yours is a boy or girl? If girl, learn piano even lagi better
                          Why?

Comment

Why?
                            Girls who play piano are supposed to grow up to be more demure and attractive. No scientific evidence la

Just my conclusion after observing my sis and her piano playing friends

Comment

Girls who play piano are supposed to grow up to be more demure and attractive. No scientific evidence la

Just my conclusion after observing my sis and her piano playing friends
                              what abt guy play ?? hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                                what abt guy play ?? hahaha
                                Guy play become ah kua....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X