Purely TCSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    If the person carry the same bag is your friend call you "Hey Dark Angel It's me Bright Angel" how ??
    I will laugh my butt off...then faint

Hahahha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• eh PET actually Blue label not uncommon liao wor. Everywhere also can see liao.

Darkie: u can consign ur bags to 2nd hand shop but must be recent model one. If style too long liao more den 2 yrs they wont take liao. I recently bought a coacg patchwork. Brand new with tag wan to sell to them they also mai jiak so let alone ur VINTAGE collection hor

Comment

• hey Des welcome back. Eh got special discount for psp or game boy or not? Im more into psp though cos i can play lol

Comment

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
          Darkie: u can consign ur bags to 2nd hand shop but must be recent model one. If style too long liao more den 2 yrs they wont take liao. I recently bought a coacg patchwork. Brand new with tag wan to sell to them they also mai jiak so let alone ur VINTAGE collection hor
          Wah jia lat... My mum also has a LE Coach patchwork,my bro bought for her when he went to US.

Then I think I keep the Epi Noe to put all my rubbish lor...hahaha...Sibeh big sia..But the Prada would be a problem. Cannot dispose of that leh,cannot use also coz very little space to put my rubbish hahha

Originally posted by egstring View Post
          hey Des welcome back. Eh got special discount for psp or game boy or not? Im more into psp though cos i can play lol
          hahha...so you buy the PSP is for ur girl or for you to play...later end up u buy for her,you keep and play

Comment

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
            eh PET actually Blue label not uncommon liao wor. Everywhere also can see liao.
            i know, while searching for the latest collection, i see alot of those private sales 1 pop up, the model range, really alot.

Comment

• Just got bck from tokyo... total 6hrs ( 1+ pm to 7+ pm ) ... tired leow

1 plus hours to shibuya look for louis' VWW ( the so called flagship store ), bloody hide in a small alley, lucky me sense of direction good leh, found the place., but Louis said abit pricey, mai leow .

so L L, still got time to kill, before meeting my firend to pass him 'Blue Label'. got a copy of a japanese ' Power Watch magazine'. Inside got rockxwatch intro on their 'work'...so went Ginza look for the 'rockxwatch' company tht sells 'panerai' ... didnt have location map of tht place, so got to ah gar ah gar, took me abt 30mins of walking before finding it anyway ... this place got quite abit of vintage rolex and omega on display. Bought a 'watch' from them.

after tht, meet up with an old friends ( give blue label ) ... hahaa .. took 1+ hrs train back to chiba ...

*pictures to follow ...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                Just got bck from tokyo... total 6hrs ( 1+ pm to 7+ pm ) ... tired leow

1 plus hours to shibuya look for louis' VWW ( the so called flagship store ), bloody hide in a small alley, lucky me sense of direction good leh, found the place., but Louis said abit pricey, mai leow .

so L L, still got time to kill, before meeting my firend to pass him 'Blue Label'. got a copy of a japanese ' Power Watch magazine'. Inside got rockxwatch intro on their 'work'...so went Ginza look for the 'rockxwatch' company tht sells 'panerai' ... didnt have location map of tht place, so got to ah gar ah gar, took me abt 30mins of walking before finding it anyway ... this place got quite abit of vintage rolex and omega on display. Bought a 'watch' from them.

after tht, meet up with an old friends ( give blue label ) ... hahaa .. took 1+ hrs train back to chiba ...

*pictures to follow ...
                Aiyoh....PET so poor thing sia...come back muz ask Louis buy you Kopi..hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Pet in Japan now or what?
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                    Pet in Japan now or what?
                    now in jp leh .. hehee

- - - - - - - - -

this vww hiding in a small alley ....

Comment

• blue label gift

Comment

blue label gift
                        I see... Any luck with Japanese XMMs so far ? Can speak japanese?
                        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

ya loh, let me walk til my leg tire, i dont 1 kopi, i wnt foot massage ... hahhaa

Comment

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                            I see... Any luck with Japanese XMMs so far ? Can speak japanese?
                            no leh, chicken and duck ... sometime turkey come out also ... hahahhaa

Comment

no leh, chicken and duck ... sometime turkey come out also ... hahahhaa
                              Hahaha...

So you like the roast chicken there? hahhaa

Comment

Hahaha...

So you like the roast chicken there? hahhaa
                                the chick i like ... lotsa selection ... hahahha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X