• pet
    replied
    hahaha... i hope darkie kanna commando unit .. hahaha

i also combat unit, but already downgrade to pes E, so no reservist for me

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    No medical problems sure can sent to combat units. Alright man. You'll get to carry weapons and be a SOLDIER

No worries lah. Many other bros here all went through. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself when the time comes
    Sian...I only hoping my BMT they dun send me to tekong

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I am certified unfit...no medical problems
    No medical problems sure can sent to combat units. Alright man. You'll get to carry weapons and be a SOLDIER

No worries lah. Many other bros here all went through. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself when the time comes

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    It's good. Trust me man. You'll find good friends and buddies there.

Are you physically fit? Any medical problem since birth?
    I am certified unfit...no medical problems

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    I really wish I can dun go...but bo pian...
    It's good. Trust me man. You'll find good friends and buddies there.

Are you physically fit? Any medical problem since birth?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Army is good . Transform you from a youth to a man. Can learn many skills that can't be learn else where
    I really wish I can dun go...but bo pian...

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    all the vulgar language ... hahahhaa
    hahah. All of us in one way or another are exposed lah. It's how well we control ourselves and to use them appropriately

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Army is good . Transform you from a youth to a man. Can learn many skills that can't be learn else where
    all the vulgar language ... hahahhaa

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    so in 3 yrs time ... u go amry, in 18 yrs time, u should get a hamilton watch

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Nope...my whole family has been there except for me. Sigh..born at the wrong time. Bo pian...when the good times i never enjoy,bad time then born...no choice la it's fated. Just enjoy wad i hav now lor

Same as my cousin...he half angmoh half chinese. Born here but his dad is american. He holds 2 passport and can choose which 1 to give up at 18. So he can choose not to do army...bloody heng la
    so in 3 yrs time ... u go amry, in 15 yrs time, u should get a hamilton watch

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    my friend and his wife both singaporeans. friend was posted there.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk...

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Same as my cousin...he half angmoh half chinese. Born here but his dad is american. He holds 2 passport and can choose which 1 to give up at 18. So he can choose not to do army...bloody heng la
    my friend and his wife both singaporeans. friend was posted there.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    u been already?
    Nope...my whole family has been there except for me. Sigh..born at the wrong time. Bo pian...when the good times i never enjoy,bad time then born...no choice la it's fated. Just enjoy wad i hav now lor
    wah. my friend has 2 kids born in states. so now the kids hold dual citizenship. he intends to let them decide if they want to be there or here.

at least the kids get to choose when they are older.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    I see my boys thru their U education, then I will let them be independent. Then my job is complete and can find one corner go hibernate with wife liao

Now is the tough period lor because I only 1 man working. 1 man show. Siong ah
    if 1 man working means u also earning a decent amount. else most families requires both parents to work

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    wah. my friend has 2 kids born in states. so now the kids hold dual citizenship. he intends to let them decide if they want to be there or here.

at least the kids get to choose when they are older.
    I see my boys thru their U education, then I will let them be independent. Then my job is complete and can find one corner go hibernate with wife liao

Now is the tough period lor because I only 1 man working. 1 man show. Siong ah

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X