X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hahaha...okokok...standard rims quite small leh....15" only..dunno nice bo leh...haven to pick up meimeis mah...lolz...
    u should ask the sales to gv u 16" foc...heehee

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha...okokok...standard rims quite small leh....15" only..dunno nice bo leh...haven to pick up meimeis mah...lolz...

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    hahaha..stamina no gd leh...so can only entertain 1 at a time..hehehe...btw u know any good place to change sport rims bo ar?wan to change to 17 inch rims leh
    over the other thread say broke... here u wnt to change... hahaha...

the last time i change a sport rims was 18 yrs ago on a alfa... hahahhaa after tht, all original.... same goes for stereo... hahaha

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..stamina no gd leh...so can only entertain 1 at a time..hehehe...btw u know any good place to change sport rims bo ar?wan to change to 17 inch rims leh

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    oic..hehehe...din know that u r so into details...hahahaha...mi hor..juz drive for the sake of driving...not reali into cars...hehehe..more into char bos and XMMs..kekekeke....
    no lah, not detail... cos hor 3 kids leow ah... inmagine out with 3, also buy things... thn hand all full, still need to unlatch and bring 2nd row forward to let kids access into 3rd row, help buckle up if required etc... diff lah...

with centre row free, open bck door, u all all walk in... hahaha... easy mah...

into chio bu..XMM, sure buy mpv lah... pick up more... hahaa... can use as mobile bedroom... hahaha

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    oic..hehehe...din know that u r so into details...hahahaha...mi hor..juz drive for the sake of driving...not reali into cars...hehehe..more into char bos and XMMs..kekekeke....

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    oic..paiseh hor..mi neber fish b4 and hardly ever seen a ice box...hahaha....mountain turtle lar..hehehe...i tink u have to get a wish..now agent selling at 73k leh...veri high price...hahaha...but many freebies and 2yrs free servicing and parts...lolz...
    cos it's boxy... boot confine space, hard to place also, even if it manage to go in.. so any other stuff diff to arrange and pack in leow.

i dont like wish or stream cos of the second and thrid row... i prefer 2nd row = 2 captain seat centre empty... higher roof, thn ppl can get to third row by walking thru the centre.....

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    oic..paiseh hor..mi neber fish b4 and hardly ever seen a ice box...hahaha....mountain turtle lar..hehehe...i tink u have to get a wish..now agent selling at 73k leh...veri high price...hahaha...but many freebies and 2yrs free servicing and parts...lolz...

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    eh..nowadays the back seats can be folded de leh..hahahaha....so ur ice boxes can fit in lar...
    still cannot, cos the boot space ht not high enough to fit the box. not alot of sedan boot can put in...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    eh..nowadays the back seats can be folded de leh..hahahaha....so ur ice boxes can fit in lar...

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    ya lor...hahaha...aniwae u aiming for ur personal car rite..so size is okie mah...as long can carry ur fishing barangs can liao mah...so i tink sedan can lar...
    sedan hor, the boot opening too small for those ice box

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    ya lor...hahaha...aniwae u aiming for ur personal car rite..so size is okie mah...as long can carry ur fishing barangs can liao mah...so i tink sedan can lar...

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    hahaha..maybe u get a 4th kid leh...good mah...can get a nice mpv for the family..juz nice....u and wifey with 4kids and a maid..juz gd 7 ppl...can fully utilize the mpv..hahahaha...
    i already got a mpv at home leow... hahahhaa
    with 3 kids, normal 4 dr sedan car already a problem...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..maybe u get a 4th kid leh...good mah...can get a nice mpv for the family..juz nice....u and wifey with 4kids and a maid..juz gd 7 ppl...can fully utilize the mpv..hahahaha...

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    hehehe...u can always opt for 'morning battle' leh...muz try new things mah..too routine oso no gd de lor...wahahaha...
    ya hor... i got 'morning sickness'... hahahahhahahhaa didi swollen in the morning...hahahaha make full use of it... hehee

no lah, cannot lah.. wanna zz lah... i think wife scold me ah...
    if on vacation on a nice beach resort, maybe still possible lah

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X