Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Then go overseas lor...our ppl here gian pheng wad...wad to do
    dun think it is ppl here gian pheng. it is just that here demand far exceed supply. resulting in such high prices.

places in states, buy rolex not so hiong one. that is why the prices there still pretty alright. further more, they can buy from another state, this way tax dun need to pay.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
      dun think it is ppl here gian pheng. it is just that here demand far exceed supply. resulting in such high prices.

places in states, buy rolex not so hiong one. that is why the prices there still pretty alright. further more, they can buy from another state, this way tax dun need to pay.
      We all asians like Rolex mah...bo pian...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

We all asians like Rolex mah...bo pian...
        think it is more of status symbol.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

think it is more of status symbol.
          Yeah...we asians like to hao lian mah..that's why LV,Gucci,Rolex business so gd

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
            breitling 1.. dunno wht model .. but they all quite bulky/ big. i got a colt, bought tht cos 1 of the cheaper 1, also 'thin' in breitling standard .. haha
            omega.. chye chye 1 lah, those Limited also few thousand pcs 1 .. i only interested in the 1 with the 007 hand .. but i go afew AD also dont hv. dont think tempus hv.
            JLC, dont might the compressor unit ... got bracelet better
            iwc 45.5 mm case too big leh.
            If nvr rem wrongly... tink sincere at vivo has 1.... can't confirm tho...
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• breitling aerospace also quite thin. non emergency model.

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

breitling aerospace also quite thin. non emergency model.
                I dun really like breitling...the face soooo many things..too complicated until cannot see the time

Comment

I dun really like breitling...the face soooo many things..too complicated until cannot see the time
                  have you seen the aerospace model? i think it is one of the neatest. the other being the super ocean and colt series.

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

Then go overseas lor...our ppl here gian pheng wad...wad to do
                    no lah, cannot any how fry fry the price mah ... other country no fry singapore fry thn hor next time, own self get burn ... cos other countries supply slowly come into spore.. thn how to retain value ... pay premium, thn price drop to list thn got discount ... leow leow ... so some model cannot any how buy ... hahhaa

Comment

no lah, cannot any how fry fry the price mah ... other country no fry singapore fry thn hor next time, own self get burn ... cos other countries supply slowly come into spore.. thn how to retain value ... pay premium, thn price drop to list thn got discount ... leow leow ... so some model cannot any how buy ... hahhaa
                      agreed.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

• agree hor, so remember to gv the kang tao at list tht 1 ... hahaha

Comment

agree hor, so remember to gv the kang tao at list tht 1 ... hahaha
                          Muz go overseas...

I think malaysia the prices also about the same right?

Comment

Muz go overseas...

I think malaysia the prices also about the same right?
                            msia if u know the AD can bargain. cause the watch pieces move slower compared to sg. @ one stage, managed to get a quote for SD for S$6450 when sg was going for about S$7000

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

• i think u all should create 1 tread , like "watch kang Tao " thread ... frm AD, other countries AD, online merchant etc. share experience loh, mayb also recom those good AD, willing to gv best price 1 etc.

was reading other forum hor, some prices really extreme leh...
                              eg.
                              if list = 10K, thn AD here add premium = 12K
                              thn next yr, somewhere flood with this model thru individual/ preown dealer/ importer etc ...and or local AD gv discount, say 10% frm list = 9K. If 15 to 20% off, yr pocket burn even bigger hole. thn hor, if u try to sell next year yr watch, 7-8K also boh lang ai ...

alot of ppl who buy rolex is becos can retain value better mah, if lose $$ like tht, wht for ... might as well buy other brands. my thinking = my wife. She likes rolex, cos she say got value, she like patek, cos she say got brand ... hahaa .. so this is the only 2 brands she into.

maybe not alot of member here, only abt 200, but maybe another 20000 non member looking leh... hahahhaa

also, i believe alot of preown/ ad dealers all looking at this web... hahhaa

so if u all know any good ad, gv co name/ sales person name, we can go kow kuan ... gv them more biz also ... or maybe some AD sales come in and post to intro themselves also good loh.

Comment

i think u all should create 1 tread , like "watch kang Tao " thread ... frm AD, other countries AD, online merchant etc. share experience loh, mayb also recom those good AD, willing to gv best price 1 etc.

was reading other forum hor, some prices really extreme leh...
                                eg.
                                if list = 10K, thn AD here add premium = 12K
                                thn next yr, somewhere flood with this model thru individual/ preown dealer/ importer etc ...and or local AD gv discount, say 10% frm list = 9K. If 15 to 20% off, yr pocket burn even bigger hole. thn hor, if u try to sell next year yr watch, 7-8K also boh lang ai ...

alot of ppl who buy rolex is becos can retain value better mah, if lose $$ like tht, wht for ... might as well buy other brands. my thinking = my wife. She likes rolex, cos she say got value, she like patek, cos she say got brand ... hahaa .. so this is the only 2 brands she into.

maybe not alot of member here, only abt 200, but maybe another 20000 non member looking leh... hahahhaa

also, i believe alot of preown/ ad dealers all looking at this web... hahhaa

so if u all know any good ad, gv co name/ sales person name, we can go kow kuan ... gv them more biz also ... or maybe some AD sales come in and post to intro themselves also good loh.

We already have liao... but no one posted.... :P

http://www.sg-roc.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9
                                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X