• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Hahaha...go where and play? club?
    ya lah, 1.5 per game, wkend 1.8 nia... cheap cheap

u know anything abt those HD digital camcorder ?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    long time no play bowling, yesterday play 1 gamw nia, i finger pain, leg ( abv knee ) also pain... wow lau... lau leow... 1 and only game = 144... hehehe... ... somemore with house ball & shoe
    Hahaha...go where and play? club?

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    NNB .. HELP

knn, my laptop cok up few wks ago...my room comp is lke 5 yrs old & not connected to web. jst got myself a new comp with vista, mainly hor to connect to my full hd tv..also to save HD video from my canon hf10...

but hor video in M2TS format... i save in comp can watch with canon provided s/w but if i cut it cant play in normal home dvd player... how how huh ?

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    long time no play bowling, yesterday play 1 gamw nia, i finger pain, leg ( abv knee ) also pain... wow lau... lau leow... 1 and only game = 144... hehehe... ... somemore with house ball & shoe

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    only as boring if you just sit there and do nothing

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    okie loh, nex gathering at lsb loh
    Dun 1...LSB boring

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Pet... u sld get a bigger 'tank'/'pond'...... then can have ur own private fishing liaos...

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    i still dunno wht's a live rock...

the basic set up u sat abv, is for salt water... fresh and salt set up same ?

Fresh water = tank + water + air pump
    Salt water = marine eco-system

u will need the live rocks and canister filter to cultivate the good bacteria to break down the motions and the protein skimmer to remove the unwanted stuff out of the system .

The $1188 setup includes the lights and sump pretty good for fishes only and u can even venture on to the soft corals .

The $500 setup is good enough for fishes only .

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    http://www.aquamarin.com.sg/products...ctid=%27875%27

$1188 Basic setup where the fish can still survive .
    IMHO the corals and the more beautiful fishes are the main attraction of marine fish .

If you wanna rear the kim bak lor just get a 3X1X1 canister filter + skimmer + live rocks = $500 . Most basic setup .
    i still dunno wht's a live rock...

the basic set up u sat abv, is for salt water... fresh and salt set up same ?

Cannot ah?
    okie loh, nex gathering at lsb loh

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    DARKIE go LSB ????
    Cannot ah?

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    http://www.aquamarin.com.sg/products...ctid=%27875%27

$1188 Basic setup where the fish can still survive .
    IMHO the corals and the more beautiful fishes are the main attraction of marine fish .

If you wanna rear the kim bak lor just get a 3X1X1 canister filter + skimmer + live rocks = $500 . Most basic setup .

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Uncle pet,

The min way i can think of is getting a 3 ft tank + canister filter + 50kg of fully cured live rocks . But the fish can survive few weeks lar .
    wht's cured live rock ?
    wht's the $$ looking at ? hee

i very bad at aquarium 1.. acutally, i still hv a tank at home, less thn 1 ft.. for my kids 1... fresh water... buy 3 fish, now left 1 nia.

DARKIE go LSB ????

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    U went LSB ??
    No la

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    Uncle pet,

The min way i can think of is getting a 3 ft tank + canister filter + 50kg of fully cured live rocks . But the fish can survive few weeks lar .

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    Wah I tell u ah...that night damn suay u know...

after the event...took a bus home...then got this 2 girls share 1 seat n sit next to me. Then after awhile..this girl vomitted!

then my pants and shoes kena...and worst part!! I cannot get out.coz i was like sitting inside and they sit outside!

and they stopped 1 stop before me nia...so the whole journey... the stench was really bad....I think the girl ard my age..+1 or 2 years at most..drank too much..
    U went LSB ??

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X