No announcement yet.

Purely TCSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya lor...hahaha...aniwae u aiming for ur personal car rite..so size is okie mah...as long can carry ur fishing barangs can liao mah...so i tink sedan can lar...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      ya lor...hahaha...aniwae u aiming for ur personal car rite..so size is okie mah...as long can carry ur fishing barangs can liao mah...so i tink sedan can lar...
      sedan hor, the boot opening too small for those ice box

Comment

• eh..nowadays the back seats can be folded de leh..hahahaha....so ur ice boxes can fit in lar...

Comment

eh..nowadays the back seats can be folded de leh..hahahaha....so ur ice boxes can fit in lar...
          still cannot, cos the boot space ht not high enough to fit the box. not alot of sedan boot can put in...

Comment

• oic..paiseh hor..mi neber fish b4 and hardly ever seen a ice box...hahaha....mountain turtle lar..hehehe...i tink u have to get a wish..now agent selling at 73k leh...veri high price...hahaha...but many freebies and 2yrs free servicing and parts...lolz...

Comment

oic..paiseh hor..mi neber fish b4 and hardly ever seen a ice box...hahaha....mountain turtle lar..hehehe...i tink u have to get a wish..now agent selling at 73k leh...veri high price...hahaha...but many freebies and 2yrs free servicing and parts...lolz...
              cos it's boxy... boot confine space, hard to place also, even if it manage to go in.. so any other stuff diff to arrange and pack in leow.

i dont like wish or stream cos of the second and thrid row... i prefer 2nd row = 2 captain seat centre empty... higher roof, thn ppl can get to third row by walking thru the centre.....

Comment

• oic..hehehe...din know that u r so into details...hahahaha...mi hor..juz drive for the sake of driving...not reali into cars...hehehe..more into char bos and XMMs..kekekeke....

Comment

oic..hehehe...din know that u r so into details...hahahaha...mi hor..juz drive for the sake of driving...not reali into cars...hehehe..more into char bos and XMMs..kekekeke....
                  no lah, not detail... cos hor 3 kids leow ah... inmagine out with 3, also buy things... thn hand all full, still need to unlatch and bring 2nd row forward to let kids access into 3rd row, help buckle up if required etc... diff lah...

with centre row free, open bck door, u all all walk in... hahaha... easy mah...

into chio bu..XMM, sure buy mpv lah... pick up more... hahaa... can use as mobile bedroom... hahaha

Comment

• hahaha..stamina no gd leh...so can only entertain 1 at a time..hehehe...btw u know any good place to change sport rims bo ar?wan to change to 17 inch rims leh

Comment

hahaha..stamina no gd leh...so can only entertain 1 at a time..hehehe...btw u know any good place to change sport rims bo ar?wan to change to 17 inch rims leh
                      over the other thread say broke... here u wnt to change... hahaha...

the last time i change a sport rims was 18 yrs ago on a alfa... hahahhaa after tht, all original.... same goes for stereo... hahaha

Comment

• hahaha...okokok...standard rims quite small leh....15" only..dunno nice bo leh...haven to pick up meimeis mah...lolz...

Comment

hahaha...okokok...standard rims quite small leh....15" only..dunno nice bo leh...haven to pick up meimeis mah...lolz...
                          u should ask the sales to gv u 16" foc...heehee

Comment

• hahaha..she said nissan dun haf 16" only 15"...Then i point to the fairlady 350Z behind and sae very loudly That dun look like 15" rims mounted in that car leh...hahaha...u know wad she sae...that is display set only...wahahahaha....reali cute sale lady lor....

Comment

hahaha..she said nissan dun haf 16" only 15"...Then i point to the fairlady 350Z behind and sae very loudly That dun look like 15" rims mounted in that car leh...hahaha...u know wad she sae...that is display set only...wahahahaha....reali cute sale lady lor....
                              hahahha... tht's smart ans... ahaha... change hor, tyres and rims alot of $$ leh..... my last few cars all come with okie size rims leow, so change also no pt leh

Comment

• i tink i save the money and get a nice watch instead..hahaha....better investments...after all i quite long neber buy a watch to play play liao..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X