Purely TCSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by triton View Post
    then hor. last time study. half the time, keep going to mechanic workshop. modify this, modify that. aiya. @ the end, play liao also like that. me still into handphone lah. not dun spend anything more than 300 these days.

current phone 0 value. previous one is 18.
    my first HP cost me 2.1 k, it's a NEC, bought in early 90s , si bei ex thn... thn hor dunno why leh, got married leow, got kids hor, auto cut down on all these gadgets 1. my last 3 HP all FOC with contract 1.. but my current i jst paid 400+ cos the last FOC 1 cant even last 2 yrs, no choice, got to buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
      zhun bo?? waiting for me?? chang she fu say so la

anyway for me, only addiction is BAGS!!!!! *typical*
      clothes can cheap cheap *This Fashion etc*, shoes $10 type.

Last time from top to toe must got brand one den wear, like RL, burberry, iceberg, versace, valentino, etigner etc. Now go market buy clothes
      ah soh leow, kow yin leow, go market buy can leow lah ... hahahhaa ... u think it's cos of family/ kids tht change one's material desire ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
        ah soh leow, kow yin leow, go market buy can leow lah ... hahahhaa ... u think it's cos of family/ kids tht change one's material desire ?
        i think it is because there are more responsibilities. there are more priorities. previous. single. dun need to worry so much.

currently, i already planning retirement liao.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i think it is because there are more responsibilities. there are more priorities. previous. single. dun need to worry so much.

currently, i already planning retirement liao.
          u kow yin alrady not ?? so fast plan retirement ah ??

Comment

yeah think so too, plus more mature liao mah.... now ah giam liao. dont really splurge. Just want to watch my acct $$ grow den sibey happy liao

Comment

hello tikopek, ppl of cos kow yin liao la...u nv read his post properly ar?? Ppl bought a rolex for his wife la pengsan

Comment

retirement planning needs to start @ 30. whether or not single or married. cause one needs to calculate how much one needs when out of work. have to factor in inflation. alot of considerations. usually along the way, u need to finetune.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

hello tikopek, ppl of cos kow yin liao la...u nv read his post properly ar?? Ppl bought a rolex for his wife la pengsan
                  alamak ... never notice his post leh ... hahahhaa. .... i see chabor post thn eye light up ... hahaha

anyway, i tok cok here support Darkie mah, if not hor no 1 make noise on this website ... very cold cold clear clear ....

Comment

retirement planning needs to start @ 30. whether or not single or married. cause one needs to calculate how much one needs when out of work. have to factor in inflation. alot of considerations. usually along the way, u need to finetune.
                    wow ... me never think of retirement, cannot afford to ... hahaha

Comment

yeah think so too, plus more mature liao mah.... now ah giam liao. dont really splurge. Just want to watch my acct $$ grow den sibey happy liao
                      need to find the right instruments to make money grow. bank rates are really pathetic.

currently, only foreign currency fd offers decent rates. however, u need to consider the exchange rate. rumour is that usd will get weaker against the sgd. rumour is that it will go as low as 1.3. however, based on 'current market trend', it seems that the first holding point is about 1.47 when it next starts to slide. if that point breaks, it should hit about 1.43. this is base on my analysis. im not liable for another gains/loss one will incur. im just sharing my point of view.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

alamak ... never notice his post leh ... hahahhaa. .... i see chabor post thn eye light up ... hahaha

anyway, i tok cok here support Darkie mah, if not hor no 1 make noise on this website ... very cold cold clear clear ....
                        Hei ren ya gao not online wor, think he bo eng designing his laimond.

Your eyes will light up like those car with HD headlight when see charbor

Comment

wow ... me never think of retirement, cannot afford to ... hahaha
                          have to think about it. cause, as one gets along with age, there is physical and mental limitation.

i think you already planning. just that you yet to realise. or you being modest.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

need to find the right instruments to make money grow. bank rates are really pathetic.

currently, only foreign currency fd offers decent rates. however, u need to consider the exchange rate. rumour is that usd will get weaker against the sgd. rumour is that it will go as low as 1.3. however, based on 'current market trend', it seems that the first holding point is about 1.47 when it next starts to slide. if that point breaks, it should hit about 1.43. this is base on my analysis. im not liable for another gains/loss one will incur. im just sharing my point of view.
                            mai la, mai invest in foreign currency. Auntie lau liao, heart no good le. Cant take the risk. See the figures go up and down, my heartbeat also follow. I rather put some in FD, some in my own acct watch it slowly grow can liao. don't be too greedy

Comment

have to think about it. cause, as one gets along with age, there is physical and mental limitation.

i think you already planning. just that you yet to realise. or you being modest.
                              think if he lelong all his things away, he can don't work for 30 yrs

Comment

• me tv on channelnewsasia .. last few advertisement ... all rolex 1... hahaa .. keep making me think abt gmt 2 ... hmmmmm

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X