Purely TCSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wnt some1 office, saw this....

i read to my wife, my wife said best describe typical guy ...

Comment

• lolz...married guys in particular?wahahaha....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Hahaha I agree with Fei Shu Shu....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• anyone wanna gimmie a quick translaton? i can barely comprehend what is written on the poster
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            anyone wanna gimmie a quick translaton? i can barely comprehend what is written on the poster
            Ok a quick 1...

Tell u also dun listen
            listen also dunno
            dunno also dun ask
            ask also dun do
            do also do wrong
            wrong also dun admit
            admit also dun change
            change also not happy
            not happy also dun say....

YAY! Done in the simplest form

Comment

• thanks darkie........ good one
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Ok a quick 1...

Tell u also dun listen
                listen also dunno
                dunno also dun ask
                ask also dun do
                do also do wrong
                wrong also dun admit
                admit also dun change
                change also not happy
                not happy also dun say....

YAY! Done in the simplest form

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                  I take that as an compliment
                  Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  thanks darkie........ good one
                  Thank you thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                    lolz...married guys in particular?wahahaha....
                    NB ... come to think of it hor... hehee.. ya loh

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    I take that as an compliment

Thank you thank you
                    haha, ya loh, did a great job! another version with singlish 'leow'....

Tell leow yet dun listen
                    listen leow yet dunno
                    dunno leow yet dun ask
                    ask leow yet dun do
                    do leow yet do wrong
                    wrong leow yet dun admit
                    admit leow yet dun change
                    change leow yet not happy
                    not happy yet dun say....

Comment

• was in hosp today, sitting down reading papers... my mom was asking abt a watch my wife was wearing, anyway, she already got a gold ladies leow, she was asking if i can find her a new watch ( inexpensive - less thn 1k ) so tht she can bring it to her gold smith to 'do' it up... cos she saw her frd 1 being done up very nicely...hahaa ... anyway, told her, i wnt to a preown shop last wk, walk walk, some rolex cheap cheap nia, men's one from abt 1k got leow... might as well as pay couple of thousand see got preown rolex ladies or not, 'do' it up with diamonds etc also more worth mah.

her reply was :
                      second hand ?... mai lah... ah hmm chye xiang eng kay **also dunno who use before**
                      tan ay ah mi lye ka li tol **later, at night come and ask bck from u**

hmm... saw a 6694, working but condition jialark, dial also change color leow...1.1k .. can buy ?

also another pc, auto 1, 1.8k, can buy

Comment

was in hosp today, sitting down reading papers... my mom was asking abt a watch my wife was wearing, anyway, she already got a gold ladies leow, she was asking if i can find her a new watch ( inexpensive - less thn 1k ) so tht she can bring it to her gold smith to 'do' it up... cos she saw her frd 1 being done up very nicely...hahaa ... anyway, told her, i wnt to a preown shop last wk, walk walk, some rolex cheap cheap nia, men's one from abt 1k got leow... might as well as pay couple of thousand see got preown rolex ladies or not, 'do' it up with diamonds etc also more worth mah.

her reply was :
                        second hand ?... mai lah... ah hmm chye xiang eng kay **also dunno who use before**
                        tan ay ah mi lye ka li tol **later, at night come and ask bck from u**

hmm... saw a 6694, working but condition jialark, dial also change color leow...1.1k .. can buy ?

Hahhaa...if not preowned then quite expensive lehs...ask her do up hers la

6694 that 1 bo hua la...well both bo hua IMO

Comment

Hahhaa...if not preowned then quite expensive lehs...ask her do up hers la

6694 that 1 bo hua la...well both bo hua IMO
                          hers gold 1... go send to gold smith ... leow leow... watch no value leow..hahaha

i think get a preown SS go try can leow lah...

ya loh, so old, service 1 it, more ex thn 1k. the auto 1 in much better condition...

Comment

hers gold 1... go send to gold smith ... leow leow... watch no value leow..hahaha

i think get a preown SS go try can leow lah...

ya loh, so old, service 1 it, more ex thn 1k. the auto 1 in much better condition...
                            Personally hor...dun get vintage watches,except for the sports models of course. DJ is just plain waste...well unless my case liddat got sentimental value la.

Well can get a preowned SS to try of course about 2k plus to 3k

Comment

Personally hor...dun get vintage watches,except for the sports models of course. DJ is just plain waste...well unless my case liddat got sentimental value la.

Well can get a preowned SS to try of course about 2k plus to 3k
                              i dun think my mom wnt a preown 1... wht watch ( any brand ), u think best suit her.... a new watch for her to send to 'do' .. she actually wnted something rectangular 1.

*i really think she waste time/ money/ effort and also ruin a brand new watch, tht's wht i told her* ... hahahaa

me not into vintage, but see price so cheap nia... hahhaa 1k can buy rolex leow...

Comment

• ok. some 6694 change dial cost about 1.6k. according to them, also serviced liao. so u gauge lor.

scout around, i think can find DJ models @ 2-3k pre-own. but if want brand new, u know what prices liao lor.

Originally posted by pet View Post

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X