Purely TCSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pet View Post
    dun hv lah, i only got 2 down below... hahaha.....today hor found a white hair there KNN, getting old, there also got white hair 1...

Wah.. no wonder someone like to call u U***E
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• wah....white hair better than no hair rite.....hahahaha....muz tink on the bright side mah....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
        Wah.. no wonder someone like to call u U***E
        ya lah, tht fella, make me sound old... si bei jia lark, i going to kick his 2 ding dong become 1 big 1 small...

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        wah....white hair better than no hair rite.....hahahaha....muz tink on the bright side mah....
        dn there no hair nevermind ...

Comment

• wahahaha....u r the white tiger man....lolz...i prefer to be "jungle man".....wawahahahaha.....

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
            wahahaha....u r the white tiger man....lolz...i prefer to be "jungle man".....wawahahahaha.....
            jungle later chio bu kanna all over mouth/ tongue

jia lark... later charbor see this thread ... gonna hantham us ... hahaha

Comment

• hahahaha...true....i tink we switch to black and white better....now the thread too colourful liao....hahahaha.....later i kana banned by DA then i siao liao....no poison to c and drool about

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                hahahaha...true....i tink we switch to black and white better....now the thread too colourful liao....hahahaha.....later i kana banned by DA then i siao liao....no poison to c and drool about
                come to worse if you get banned, to get your fix, you need to view as guest
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  come to worse if you get banned, to get your fix, you need to view as guest
                  i know...but veri cham mah...cannot come in and tok nonsense with fellow colour wolves...wahahahaha

Comment

• Basket... u all OT till jialat jialat..

Tink i muz start a new category liaos... ADULTS ONLY.. too bad darkie.. 2-3 more yrs for u..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• hahahaha....let him in to learn more new things mah..he sure need info in the veri near future...hahaha....we got a veri gd teacher in here....He is BRO PET.....hahahahaha....

Comment

Basket... u all OT till jialat jialat..

Tink i muz start a new category liaos... ADULTS ONLY.. too bad darkie.. 2-3 more yrs for u..
                        acutally hor, was quite active in 1 forum ( last time ), they hv one adult section with password 1... wow lau, u cant imagine the post & pics there... no nudity ... but wow.. all the chio bu pics, see until eyes blur... hmmm, i think i contribute at least 10% of it ... hahahaha

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                        hahahaha....let him in to learn more new things mah..he sure need info in the veri near future...hahaha....we got a veri gd teacher in here....He is BRO PET.....hahahahaha....
                        wei wei ... dont keep mentioning my name leh ... wow lau wei, later police come & check my comp for pics leh

Comment

• wah...neber share share....wad is the forum har...aiyo...cant catch mei meis but at least can see mah..as the popular saying goes....See no need money de....lolz....

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                            acutally hor, was quite active in 1 forum ( last time ), they hv one adult section with password 1... wow lau, u cant imagine the post & pics there... no nudity ... but wow.. all the chio bu pics, see until eyes blur... hmmm, i think i contribute at least 10% of it ... hahahaha

wei wei ... dont keep mentioning my name leh ... wow lau wei, later police come & check my comp for pics leh
                            R u trying to tell me to open this category... so u can contribute more?

I'm sure alot of bros here will support you... Maybe we start a Adults only FHc "For Him Category" headed by you...... then darkie can head the FHc "For HER Category"

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• hehehe..great idea!i sure 24/7 camping in here to view
                              lolz...wahahaha

Comment

R u trying to tell me to open this category... so u can contribute more?

I'm sure alot of bros here will support you... Maybe we start a Adults only FHc "For Him Category" headed by you...... then darkie can head the FHc "For HER Category"
                                no lah, no need to open lah... so far, still not tht jia lark... basically those R rated are meant to be jokes nia ... and those pics if any... all quite tame leh, usally newspapers also can find 1.. girl in lingerie etc... hahahaha **later i open 1 thread call chio bu pics ** hahhaa... if got ppl complain thn remove loh ... hahaha... but guess not alot complain, cos sg rolex owners all siao siao 1s, thn girl member also so little... hahhaa

u can consider For HER Category by darkie, i think he would be very interested to discuss things like tampon or hunt pics thread ... heehee
                                Last edited by pet; 25-04-08, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X