Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ur Wife plans your sex schedule? Victoria does..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does ur Wife plans your sex schedule? Victoria does..

Maybe u let ur wife read this article.. then u'll have more action at nite..

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...mentid=4019429

Victoria Beckham has sex schedule

Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has devised a ''timetable of sex'' to help her get intimate with husband David Beckham up to five times a day and increase her chances of getting pregnant.

David and Victoria Beckham are having sex five times a day in a bid to have another baby.

The former Spice Girl - who has three sons with the soccer star - is desperate for a daughter and has devised a 'timetable' to allow them to get intimate as often as possible.

Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has devised a ''timetable of sex'' to help her get intimate with husband David Beckham up to five times a day and increase her chances of getting pregnant.

The couple apparently started their new sex regime during an Easter holiday in the Caribbean but have now briefly parted ways as David recovers from a ruptured Achilles tendon in Los Angeles and Victoria is in London for work.

A family friend told The Sun newspaper: 'David was relieved to get a break. He's not complaining. But with all the strapping on his foot just getting about is hard enough, let alone bedroom gymnastics five times a day. Vic is desperate to get pregnant and has a timetable for sex.'

David, 34, is apparently 'exhausted' from his 35-year-old spouse's demands and is trying to recuperate quickly before they reunite on Monday (12.04.10).

The friend added: 'From what David's said it basically means he must be on continuous standby. He's exhausted and is just trying to get his energy back for Victoria's return.'

The couple were expected to start trying for a baby after this summer's World Cup soccer tournament but have decided to extend their brood earlier now David has been ruled out of the England squad because of his injury.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Even with such a powerful wife lidat, 5 times a day to go on for a period of time.. I think Beckham's leg oso go soft...

Comment

hahahaha..he is a sportsman...no worries de lar...always keep fit de...hehehehehe....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

career ish kick ball. leisure time also have to bang balls.

life of a ball kicker..........
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

not bad.... where can i sign up?
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X