Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bangkok mess

bangkok now so messy, shopping centres closed due to protests,,,,

wondering anyone still goes there and any special discounts to watches when they open due to political circumstances? anyone there now?

Imagine if singapore so messy..... watch cheap cheap I also don't buy....

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      Imagine if singapore so messy..... watch cheap cheap I also don't buy....
      will neber happened in Singapore wan lah...... if happened, u oso dun dare to wear your rolex out!!!

oso.......even u want b4 u gather with the rest...... kenna caught by intelligence dept liao......
      劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

i dont want to step in to bangkok now leh.. i sked my life gone.. hah..

Comment

i supposedly have a trip in mid May.... so dunno if still going or not... zz
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

politics and watch price got related?

bangkok darn mess and dangerous nw, go there dunno can come back a not
            Pew! Pew! Pew!

Comment

Messy

Just came back last week. Seem okie except for around 20 grenade cases. 3 days ago. Poseidon carpark kenna grenade attacked. Must have frighten the chicken and the customers. some car very badly damaged. Supposed to fly on songkran to enjoy. Now cannot already.

Btw. Anyone been to a new pub call MOKO in singapore at Far East Square. Sigh....Thai imitation pub in singapore. My experience is Bloody expensive and not worth the time to go. 40min with a Thai girl to sit with you for S$36 and S$60 for a Taiwan girl. I rather fly business class to thailand and enjoy myself there instead.

Comment

real taiwan girl? or 'made in china bu 'packaged' as 'made in taiwan' ??
                Pew! Pew! Pew!

Comment

just came back from BKK this afternoon, all watch / jewelry / preown shop closed.. scare to be target.. Siam pragon / Zen all closed, MBK open.. only 70% shops open
                  I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Wow.. surprised so many bros juz came back.... Good la.. at least all safe n sound... bonus for those who went for some extra activites with hot tom yam babes... err.. i meant tom yam soup...
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X