False rape report: Maid jailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False rape report: Maid jailed

AN INDONESIAN maid who made a false report that she had been raped by her male employer was jailed for four months on Monday.

Jumiati, 24, admitted to giving false information at Bedok North Neighbourhood Police Centre on May 16 last year.

The court heard that she became intimate with her male employer less than a month after starting work in January last year.

Her male boss treated her well and promised to help her financially after she confided her family problems to him.

In mid-May, she was taken back by her agency after he failed to pay her salary promptly to the agency. Jumiati felt cheated and lodged the false report the following day that she had been raped.

She later admitted that she had given false information. She could have been jailed for up to one year and/or fined up to $5,000.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

I've had enough dealing with errant maids. Several years ago we had a maid, and she helped herself to liquor from the kitchen. I came home to find her piss drunk. My wife and kids were overseas so I quickly left the house and called my sister-in-law in to get the maid sober.

When my wife returned, the maid said she shouldn't be left alone in the house with 'sir', because 'sir' may rape her. Then, she said actually raped also nevermind, because 'sir' quite handsome and it will be enjoyable.

Over the next few months things started disappearing, and after she had a huge quarrel with my mother-in-law, was sent sent home. A month later a singtel mobile bill of $2000+ came in the middle of the billing cycle because the total bill was too high to be in one bill. 12 pages of calls made from Manila to all over the world- Canada, Hong Kong, Dubai, etc. She stole one of my unused SIM card.

sms/whatsapp to 9OO3-8999

Comment

Originally posted by HerzAusStahl View Post
      I've had enough dealing with errant maids. Several years ago we had a maid, and she helped herself to liquor from the kitchen. I came home to find her piss drunk. My wife and kids were overseas so I quickly left the house and called my sister-in-law in to get the maid sober.

When my wife returned, the maid said she shouldn't be left alone in the house with 'sir', because 'sir' may rape her. Then, she said actually raped also nevermind, because 'sir' quite handsome and it will be enjoyable.

Over the next few months things started disappearing, and after she had a huge quarrel with my mother-in-law, was sent sent home. A month later a singtel mobile bill of $2000+ came in the middle of the billing cycle because the total bill was too high to be in one bill. 12 pages of calls made from Manila to all over the world- Canada, Hong Kong, Dubai, etc. She stole one of my unused SIM card.
      wah, then did you have to pay the bill?

act if i see the maid drunk, i would have already called the agency to take her back rather than kept her. esp when she say Sir is handsome, don mind being raped by you. Did she peep at you when u were bathing?
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        wah, then did you have to pay the bill?

act if i see the maid drunk, i would have already called the agency to take her back rather than kept her. esp when she say Sir is handsome, don mind being raped by you. Did she peep at you when u were bathing?
        Yes, paid the bill. Didn't send her back because we were naive and gullible.

sms/whatsapp to 9OO3-8999

Comment

Wow didn't know got such maid around.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas View Post
            Wow didn't know got such maid around.
            there are tons more u neva heard of. jux try talking to ur frens who have maids.

of coz nt all maids r bad. some employers can be rather 'inhuman'
            Pew! Pew! Pew!

Comment

Originally posted by Speziel View Post
              there are tons more u neva heard of. jux try talking to ur frens who have maids.

of coz nt all maids r bad. some employers can be rather 'inhuman'
              i had one maid who took pics of herself in my bedroom lying on my bed wearing nothing except a towel....and another one will sneak out almost every nite to rendevous with her bangladeshi boyfriend in the jungle...and how we found out? her boyfriend's brother actually called us to complain about her loose behaviour cos apparently she had more than one boyfriend......so they are even more havoc than us!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X