No announcement yet.

AP Royal Oak 15300ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the effort to write, really appreciate it.

I had got myself a black dial one. Previously I was serving in the navy. So everytime when I look into the gun turret of the a gun, it's always dark (black). So I just go with the inspiration of Gerald genta and chose a black dial...

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
    I own the white face, it's very nice. Actually, I was like you, contemplating a black or white dial. I just do not know why I didn't consider blue in the 1st place, though there are others saying blue is "AP's colour".

In any case, I chose white was because I always felt white dial watches present it as a vintage model. I intend to pass it down as a heirloom, so I have the idea of keeping this watch when it becomes vintage. Moreover, I have too many black dial watches, such as Sub, SD and GMT. However, if you are someone whom like sporty watch, the black dial is more suitable. In fact, if you want to change 15300 into a "leather strap" model, the black dial matches very well with black strap. In fact, I always like the black strap with red stitches. However, AP 15300 is NOT able to be changed into leather strap as there is no SS lugs and SS AP buckle. I have seen someone from overseas was able to convert it, by plating the RG lugs and RG AP buckle into WG, so as to match the SS. I find that's a waste, but you never know. If I struck rich one day, I may do so!

In any case, see whether you have the opportunity to try out AP 15300 white and black dial, choose the one you like most. But I tell you, it's very hard to find 2 pieces in 1 shop. It's always either one. So grab it if you can find! 25% is not a bad deal, though I can't tell you what's my discounts!

Comment

Originally posted by adrianwee View Post
      Hope i can own one 1 day
      U sure will one day my fren...

Comment

Congrats sportee, I'm lusting for one and having saw a so called new friend. I sported his watch from the sleeves and those metal pieces on the bracelet is really beautiful ! Well, one day shall be on my wrist too. Btw, I have a personal question to ask. Perhaps, I shall post it on a separate thread instead. Sportee, I will pm u abt it.
        the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
          thanks for the effort to write, really appreciate it.

I had got myself a black dial one. Previously I was serving in the navy. So everytime when I look into the gun turret of the a gun, it's always dark (black). So I just go with the inspiration of Gerald genta and chose a black dial...
          You are most welcome. In such forum, it is supposedly to share info and tips. Anyway hope u got your black dial soon. You will love it. AP RO is indeed very beautiful. A different type of class and quality as compared to Rolex.

Comment

You are most welcome. In such forum, it is supposedly to share info and tips. Anyway hope u got your black dial soon. You will love it. AP RO is indeed very beautiful. A different type of class and quality as compared to Rolex.
            Got it a number of weeks ago... posted some pics here too... check it out...

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=39368

Comment

It will NOT Damage your watch.

Thanks for the AP bands, but it's a aftermarket ones, not from AP. I was told if my AP watch is fixed with non-AP lugs, if it's damaged, they won't acknowledge the servicing even it's within the warranty. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
              They are EXACTLY the same as OEM. The way they are built it is impossible to damage the case. There is no pressure to the case or screws. If the tollerance is off by even 1mm it will not work but ours are perfect.

Here are some pictures we just took today. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Thank you.

Best,
              Jennifer
              contact administrator@sg-roc.com for advertising

Comment

How do i get the straps changed for my 15300 if i purchase the strap from you. Don't want to visit shops that may potentially add some scratches to my watch. Thanks

Originally posted by APBands View Post
                They are EXACTLY the same as OEM. The way they are built it is impossible to damage the case. There is no pressure to the case or screws. If the tollerance is off by even 1mm it will not work but ours are perfect.

Here are some pictures we just took today. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Thank you.

Best,
                Jennifer

Comment

Hello, all you would need is a set of screwdrivers and you are all set. Thank you and please let us know how else we can help.

Comment

Originally posted by APBands View Post
                    Hello, all you would need is a set of screwdrivers and you are all set. Thank you and please let us know how else we can help.
                    screwdrivers for the screws at the lugs?

Comment

If you have a gold 15300 then just at the strap, if you have a steel version then you need the conversion kit and it would be at the strap and lugs. Thank you.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X