Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi !

Sorry bros ! my favourite songs are my era ones hehe
    I fall in love with this song.... " Sometimes When We Touched ", Dan Hill's... " You Are Wonderfull Tonite " . Love those song by Air Supply ie. Lost In Love, Every Woman in The World, etc.....
    I remember secondary schools days......BBQ by East Coast Beach. Singing loves song to my 1st gf.....so sweet.....so bitter.......

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
      Hi !

I fall in love with this song.... " Sometimes When We Touched ", Dan Hill's... " You Are Wonderfull Tonite " . Love those song by Air Supply ie. Lost In Love, Every Woman in The World, etc.....
      I remember secondary schools days......BBQ by East Coast Beach. Singing loves song to my 1st gf.....so sweet.....so bitter.......

Wah.. uncle sibei romantic siah...
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

mine should be songs from Air Supply - very nice..some from Micheal Learns To Rock, I like songs from Beyond as well, actualli almost all songs from them.
        I like 'Always on my mind' and 'Words'. there's this song used in Coke Ads, 'I'd like to teach the world to sing' also i like..
        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

As time come to pass.....I now listen mostly to lots of old jazzez ones like this duel from Dean Martin & H O'Donnell " How Do You like Your Eggs In The Morning ". Nothing R21 hehe , trying singing it to your wife or gf in the morning, they will love it !

" Tammy " by Pat Boone, " Cheek To Cheek " by Doris Day, lovely to listen and drool....errrrr Dream...

Our Wedding March song " May Each Day " by Andy Williams.

Listen to them bros and sisters, it feel good to be alive and with loves one.

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Hi !

Air supply is nice...Eric clapton's Wonderful Tonight is also another classic

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            Wah.. uncle sibei romantic siah...
            Yeah lor...I was never at the least romantic must learn from uncle lau

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Yeah lor...I was never at the least romantic must learn from uncle lau [/QUOTE] DarkAngel

Sorry bros , i was never a Romantic person........but was kena trained by all my Gfs to be Romero Lau. " No Rose, No Honey Baby ! "

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Sorry bros , i was never a Romantic person........but was kena trained by all my Gfs to be Romero Lau. " No Rose, No Honey Baby ! "

What rubbish!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X