TCSS - Gaming Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pet View Post
    hahah ... it's on GOV website mah, i jst copy to post... update ourselves mah, cos also dunno wht's the min. age leow ...

last time hor, i small boy tht time, my ah gong always ask me go buy cigee 1, now i think children very much protected ... hahahha
    Oh...so that's how u got into the habit rite..cope 1 or 2 go toilet everyday. Actually hor...my tution teacher say ah..ppl never smoke b4 confirm curious about such things 1,so muz try. They she said she 9 yrs old tried once,say very bitter never tried again. So she encourage me to go try..n at least u know how it taste/feel like n u will never do it again. Otherwise u see ppl do ur hand will itchy. LOL!

Originally posted by pet View Post
    Hahhaa .... i jst check GOV web ... these are the min age ...!!! ( i copy )

Alcohol - Minimum age for purchasing alcohol - 18 years

Driving Minimum age to drive - 18 years

Marriage A Special Marriage License is needed for people below the age of 18 who want to get married. For Muslim marriages, the minimum age is 16 and parents must be present if the male is below 21 years of age.

Movies Legal minimum age for movies categorised as Restricted Artistic R(A) - 21 years

Nightclubs Minimum age for entry into nightclubs - 18 years

Sex Minimum age to engage in sexual intercourse - 16 years

Smoking Legal minimum age for the purchase of cigarettes or to smoke in a public place - 18 years of age

... hahahhaha .... all the abv u cannot do ...

can play game nai ... hahhaha wait another few more months, got 1 thing can do... hahahha

Let's correct somethings....Min age of entry to clubs is 16,but 18 n above then can buy alcohol. So me can go in buy coke or orange juice nia..hhaha

Not sure if the same law but i rmb that if a guy hav sex with a girl under 16 its against the law. I think it's the same la...for guys no minimum 1 actually,guys nothing to lose mah. For girls dun get pregnant can already...no1 will know 1.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Oh...so that's how u got into the habit rite..cope 1 or 2 go toilet everyday. Actually hor...my tution teacher say ah..ppl never smoke b4 confirm curious about such things 1,so muz try. They she said she 9 yrs old tried once,say very bitter never tried again. So she encourage me to go try..n at least u know how it taste/feel like n u will never do it again. Otherwise u see ppl do ur hand will itchy. LOL!

Let's correct somethings....Min age of entry to clubs is 16,but 18 n above then can buy alcohol. So me can go in buy coke or orange juice nia..hhaha

Not sure if the same law but i rmb that if a guy hav sex with a girl under 16 its against the law. I think it's the same la...for guys no minimum 1 actually,guys nothing to lose mah. For girls dun get pregnant can already...no1 will know 1.
      All i can is that you are very experienced.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

cannot try lah, later hook how, anyway, u not young, so should know tht cigee no good, so dont try!! hahhaa
        as for small kids, of cos curious lah, my daughter tht day go play with fire, let me hantham her upside down... i think she dont dare leow ... hahhaa

guy under 16, woman say 20, also illegal. of cos guy nothing to lose lah, if i am a minor, i happy like Sh*t ah .. got sex very big F leow loh. But law, as one is under 16, cannot leow, kanna canning ah ... hahha

but if both boy/ girl under 16, i think no case ... hahahhahaa

Comment

i think more like GONE CASE
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
            i think more like GONE CASE

both minor, how to case ... hahaha

Comment

• trial as juvenile

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

trial as juvenile
                consensus. sexducation mah ...hahaha

Comment

consensus does not give one the right

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

All i can is that you are very experienced.
                    ME?! NO la..pet is more experienced. He actually went to find out about these stuff.

cannot try lah, later hook how, anyway, u not young, so should know tht cigee no good, so dont try!! hahhaa
                    as for small kids, of cos curious lah, my daughter tht day go play with fire, let me hantham her upside down... i think she dont dare leow ... hahhaa

guy under 16, woman say 20, also illegal. of cos guy nothing to lose lah, if i am a minor, i happy like Sh*t ah .. got sex very big F leow loh. But law, as one is under 16, cannot leow, kanna canning ah ... hahha

I know it's not good la...duh. No intention of trying also. Lol.

Wah pettie so violent!!!!

But actually the only reason why u will kena caught,jail,or canning is coz the girl got pregnant,otherwise no 1 will know 1. LOL

Comment

But actually the only reason why u will kena caught,jail,or canning is coz the girl got pregnant,otherwise no 1 will know 1. LOL
                      one other possibility is that the girl cry foul lor.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

ME?! NO la..pet is more experienced. He actually went to find out about these stuff.

I know it's not good la...duh. No intention of trying also. Lol.

Wah pettie so violent!!!!

no lah, i search web to find min age for driving lic. thn hor, this gov websiote some out list all those above loh ... hahahhaa

Comment

• Des, yr hp spoil ah... KNS, auto pick up 1.... hahaha

wanna ask u abt Wii

Comment

Des, yr hp spoil ah... KNS, auto pick up 1.... hahaha

wanna ask u abt Wii
                            Wah pet want to buy Wii ah...

Me want to buy Halo3...if this weekend i free i go des shop or some other weekend...DES! Got reserve 1 for me not?

Comment

Wah pet want to buy Wii ah...

Me want to buy Halo3...if this weekend i free i go des shop or some other weekend...DES! Got reserve 1 for me not?
                              no lah, just got a free wii...

Comment

• FREE !!!.... kns... any freebies for me anot..
                                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X