Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yah lor, siong but as technology is always improving, lets hope haha

Comment

• yup.. xbox can get "cheap" games... regret regret....

Comment

• Last time I got 1 for 6RM only

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by cedric View Post
          PS3 owner anyone... this one even worse... no chance of "cheaper" types... game on blue-ray disc....
          ya loh.. tht's wht was told

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          How much?

Kai siow leh...hehehe..and u know if des is back?
          48 nia

des ah.. not sure leh .. tht monkey mia lah

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
            48 nia

des ah.. not sure leh .. tht monkey mia lah

Wah cheap leh!

Quote for des to see hehehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• it shouldnt be too far off, since can burn bluray disc now.... so hoping it become viable
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• tht time my wii spoil, ( my 1 original, no modi, so cant play cheong game ) ... send bck to agent, charge me 100 & got to wait 2 mths...NNB, i know i also go modi, least i send outside for repair, dont hv to wait 2 mths, maybe also cheaper ...

i think in order for ppl not to buy cheong game, agent mst provide better pricing and also service lah... KNN, 2 mths for repair

Comment

• wah piah... 2mth.. agent siao ah... send back japan... and must be by ship some more...

Comment

• Originally posted by cedric View Post
                    wah piah... 2mth.. agent siao ah... send back japan... and must be by ship some more...
                    they say send bck jp also.. wow lau, kinda surprise no tech to service the machine here

Comment

• siao liao.. my PS3 also japan version... if faulty... also 2 mths japan... wow piah... BO BI.. BO BI... dun spoil......

Comment

• nott so easily spoil 1 lah, unless u damn suay

Comment

• Share xbox 360 experience

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                          nott so easily spoil 1 lah, unless u damn suay
                          Hi, just to share my personal experience on my x-box 360 console. Had the console for almost 2.5 years, last week it went bersek and showed the famous "3 red light" on the power indicator. Called serveral heartland game shop, they said can repair and the cost was $60 to $100. Decided to surf the net for more alternatives and discover that mirosoft had exteneded their warranty from 1 yr to 3 yrs for the above mentioned fault. In less than a week, they arranged me for 1 to 1 exchange + 1 month of gold xbox-live free.

Really have to give credit for their after sales service and support

Comment

• wow .. so good ah ???

my wii got read error .. repair some more pay & wait

xbox service = manufacturer direct hor ? not thru an agent ?

Comment

• Originally posted by daveevan View Post
                              Hi, just to share my personal experience on my x-box 360 console. Had the console for almost 2.5 years, last week it went bersek and showed the famous "3 red light" on the power indicator. Called serveral heartland game shop, they said can repair and the cost was $60 to $100. Decided to surf the net for more alternatives and discover that mirosoft had exteneded their warranty from 1 yr to 3 yrs for the above mentioned fault. In less than a week, they arranged me for 1 to 1 exchange + 1 month of gold xbox-live free.

Really have to give credit for their after sales service and support

correct, but pls take note the (new set) given to u as replacement if i am not wrong is a recon set. but it a bonus anyway

Comment

• any nice wii game to kaisiow

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X