World Cup TV bid rejected, again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup TV bid rejected, again

GG liao... 'first world' country like us no world cup to watch... indon and m'sia also have liaos...

LOCAL telcos SingTel and StarHub still cannot meet the asking price for rights to broadcast the 2010 World Cup.

The Straits Times understands that the latest joint bid by the telcos was rejected recently by Fifa.

Click here to find out more!
    A person familiar with discussions, but who did not want to be named, said: 'The bids have not been accepted.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/the%2BS...26-206806.html
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

this is the result of the ever rising costs here bah. even other countries also wanna take advantage of this. They def do not charge .my and ind the same amt they expect from Singapore.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Who ask our Singtel and Starhub to bid for BPL like we have oil reserve! Now, Fifa take us s carrot liao.

Comment

the top management in ST and SH maybe earning (pay package?) as if they running oil refineries mah. thats why don care?
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X