No announcement yet.

Ris Low recounts molest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best thing is she never scream ! afraid to creat a scene she said..........hmm....hmmm !

her english improves abit but still................formal miss singapore ???

Comment

But regardless of what happened, girls got to be more careful this days.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Just a stupid n brainless EX beauty queen. Firstly, when a stranger ask u tat whether u wanna kiss him out of the sudden, y would u still follow him to the pillar? Secondly, when the reporter ask her whether would she remember the looks of the molester, she say she will but when ask to describe she say she can't describe it . Lastly, when she was interview by the local chinese newspaper, she say she don't have a habit of wearing a bra but she was wearing it during the interview.

Comment

Reporter: So how did it happen?
          Her: I think its better to show it (shouldnt she be afraid? she prefers to re-enact and 'enjoy' the moment?)

When reporter ask, how did the guy who she ran to help her, I was half expecting Low to say: "He help me cover the exposed area"

When reporter ask her to describe the man, Low actually said the Indian man is quite good looking!!!

And she prefer not to scream and make a scene WHEN SHE KNOWS SOMETHING IS WRONG!! weird hor?

And she noticed the guy on the 9th and some other day. Was she noticing the guy already? And she said she HOPES to see him again.

Finally, she admited that she was very calm that day when the thing happened. KEKE....why huh?
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Maybe she hope to see tat guy again so tat she can take revenge on him by molesting him back. Idiotic queen.

Comment

Oh my god...making a fool of herself loh..senseless statements n reactions ...what is she up to? Maybe she's imagining herself being molested.. Who knows next time she will cry rape?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X