Ris Low recounts molest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ris Low recounts molest

DETHRONED beauty queen Ris Low was standing by a stand at Park Mall last Wednesday when a man in his 30s came up beside her.

The 20-year-old claimed that the man then grabbed her arm and dragged her to a quiet spot behind a pillar before pulling down her tube dress and groping her right breast.

When she sought help from member of the public at the taxi stand, the man scooted off.

Ris has since asked for the CCTV footage from the mall and lodged a police report.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_505415.html
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Looks like Jack Neo is not the only one with bad taste! But seriously, that's either a very blatant act or a very desperate bid for publicity...
    Sweet 16:
    PP Aquanaut
    VC Overseas
    AP ROO Black Themes
    A.Lange & Sohne 1815
    Breguet Type XXI
    Blancpain 50 Fathoms
    JLC Navy Seals
    GO Senator 60s
    GP Laureato
    Zenith Pilot Extra Special
    Rolex DSSD
    IWC Big Pilot
    Pam 112
    Omega Ploprof
    Breitling Super Avenger
    Glycine F104

Comment

I think she failed to mention that the guy was blind?
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Video reenactment

http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/seg...ews/45236.html

Just me and my NT...

Comment

oh boy ! she is really full of crap !
          The hardest thing in life is making the 1st million CASH !
          The 2nd hardest thing in life is not spending it !
          The 3rd hardest thing in life is get the whole family together for a simple dinner !

Comment

Oh come on! Not her again!

Comment

aiyo, how come the man never take a pic of her left breast

Comment

i think she cannot stand jack neo hogging the headlines for so long.
                full of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  I think she failed to mention that the guy was blind?
                  good one man.... cannot stop laughing... whahahahahaaa

Comment

Attention Whore!!!
                    1 3 5
                    ├┼┼╕
                    2 4 6 R

Comment

First thing that made me laugh was the name of the poor reporter: Goh ****ing, her surname might as well be 'Boo'!
                      She described the assailant as very formally, neatly and nicely dressed...in a white T-SHIRT!
                      She claims she can't describe the assailant's facial features because he was standing too close to her, yet she is able to recognize him if she saw him again!

Don't want to sound mean but this really reeks of a bi-polar interview!
                      Sweet 16:
                      PP Aquanaut
                      VC Overseas
                      AP ROO Black Themes
                      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                      Breguet Type XXI
                      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                      JLC Navy Seals
                      GO Senator 60s
                      GP Laureato
                      Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                      Rolex DSSD
                      IWC Big Pilot
                      Pam 112
                      Omega Ploprof
                      Breitling Super Avenger
                      Glycine F104

Comment

From her interview, I only get a hazy picture of what happened except for the pretty visual description of someone pulling her to one corner, pulled down her tube and exposing her left breast.

After that, she lost me when she said she can identify the person but yet cannot describe him and that she noticed the fellow a couple of times before and etc. ... sigh... maybe I am getting old can't understand youngsters these days.

Still, I sympathies with her predicament and hope the molester get caught really soon - maybe with the help of the CCTV that had hopefully capture the whole incident.

Comment

Originally posted by wind128 View Post
                          From her interview, I only get a hazy picture of what happened except for the pretty visual description of someone pulling her to one corner, pulled down her tube and exposing her left breast.

After that, she lost me when she said she can identify the person but yet cannot describe him and that she noticed the fellow a couple of times before and etc. ... sigh... maybe I am getting old can't understand youngsters these days.

Still, I sympathies with her predicament and hope the molester get caught really soon - maybe with the help of the CCTV that had hopefully capture the whole incident.
                          uh oh, think I misunderstood her even more than you!!

My undestanding is that from her interview, I get a hazy picture of what happened except for the pretty visual description of her pulling someone to one corner, pulled down her tube and expose her left breast. Then the guy ran away before she could do anything else. (probably in fright and will need counselling now).....

I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                            uh oh, think I misunderstood her even more than you!!

My undestanding is that from her interview, I get a hazy picture of what happened except for the pretty visual description of her pulling someone to one corner, pulled down her tube and expose her left breast. Then the guy ran away before she could do anything else. (probably in fright and will need counselling now).....

Just me and my NT...

Comment

very naughty thoughts there ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X