Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
    don't worry, you can do it.
    Thanks bro!

Originally posted by hilbero View Post
    This is reaallllyyyy nice watch!
    I think so too!

Originally posted by Mille View Post
    don't really like the case shape...
    I think the case shape is fine but if I am the designer of the watch, I will make it 42mm and make those day/date windows bigger....

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
    Nice
    Gonna be my next target as well, hope they comes out with something in RG or WG , very nice design, this will be the next long waiting list watch .
    Don't cut Q huh!!!!

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
    will there be a version that instead of leather strap, like in stainless steel bracelet like the natilus range? like bo wolfeyes says, in leather strap the metal should be in WG lei, not stainless steel. if got the bracelet version, i think i sure buy. but i will sell all my collection just to be able to get this single watch. it really swee
    I don't mind paying more for a SS bracelet but currently I don't see PP is offering for this model... you're right, natilus range in leather strap were usually WG before... don't know what is going on but this beauty still looks good with leather straps...

Same here leh... I need to be crazy enough to sell my WHOLE collection to get this ONE beauty... and I need to change my username here if I don't that....

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
      will there be a version that instead of leather strap, like in stainless steel bracelet like the natilus range? like bo wolfeyes says, in leather strap the metal should be in WG lei, not stainless steel. if got the bracelet version, i think i sure buy. but i will sell all my collection just to be able to get this single watch. it really swee
      This one is in SS, although I am sure the precious metal may be released later, just like the 5711, 5712 and now 5980. BTW, the 5711 in J, G and R has been removed from the PP website.

I would think the SS bracelet from 5712 should be able to fit this, but perhaps PP wouldn't want sell the bracelet on its own. I always like the 5980/1A but find the bracelet to be too thin for its relatively thicker case, and this might be true for the 5726 as well since it should be much thicker than the 5711/5712 in which the bracelet was originally designed to fit.

Comment

Share two more pictures of 5726A for everyone to dream about before I go to bed.... sweet dreams!!!

Comment

I am wondering why the actual photo of the watch's dial is so grey and yet the offical photo of the watch's dial is so black....

Comment

Everything looks nice except the date window which makes it cluttered at the bottom.

Should have put it beside 3 or 9 marker.

I was close to zooming into a Patek but may now rethink about this. For grey dial, I rather have the watch in RG.

The RG 5711 was nice but now seems even more difficult to get.

Comment

oh well, there is no perfect watch.... at least it has a much cleaner look than 5712....

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              Everything looks nice except the date window which makes it cluttered at the bottom.

Should have put it beside 3 or 9 marker.

I was close to zooming into a Patek but may now rethink about this. For grey dial, I rather have the watch in RG.

The RG 5711 was nice but now seems even more difficult to get.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                My new dream watch!!!! Forget about Sub, forget about AP ROO... wanna sell all my watches and get this: PP 5726A

Same here... I have never felt so much desire for a Patek.. but this model changes everything... I will have to start selling my Lange now....

Comment

Hope to see your wrist shot soon!!!

Originally posted by NGSigma View Post
                  Same here... I have never felt so much desire for a Patek.. but this model changes everything... I will have to start selling my Lange now....

Comment

I have decided to keep my current collection and forget this beauty....

Comment

The temptation is not strong enough?
                      My Small Collection :
                      GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                      JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                      Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                      Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                      Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                      PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                      BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Can't bear to give up my collection just for one watch....

Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
                        The temptation is not strong enough?

Comment

I think is a right choice... 1 different watch per day is better then everyday same watch.
                          Current:
                          No More Liao...

Comment

Can't bear to give up my collection just for one watch....
                            whenever i see a watch I like a lot, I will always think of selling all my current watches (not a lot la and not worth much) and think that ONE watch enuff liaoz..

but after sometime, I wll think haiz..only 1 watch so sianz

you are a smart one bro!
                            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I would want one if it is offered on bracelet, like this:

*pic isn't mine

To go with my 5146/1G:

I think just those 2 plus an AP ROC would be good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by sandisk7 View Post
                                I would want one if it is offered on bracelet, like this:

*pic isn't mine

To go with my 5146/1G:

I think just those 2 plus an AP ROC would be good enough for me.
                                servicing in future will be a huge burden right?
                                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X