No announcement yet.

Venting my frustrations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is very difficult to have everyone agreeing with you, having the same thoughts, principle and values.

Why don't we change our own perspective. If you hold it too hard and get upset with everything or everyone who is different from what you expect them to be too often, it will become unhealthy.

Live the world as it is... stay happy

Comment

Dear bros,

I am not angry with her. Just that I am dissapointed such things happen. From what I know, the grandmother dotes on her, even took care of her for a good few years. As 1 bro said that she might avoid the funeral becos she is sad that is so not true. She went to play go-kart and massage.

Even if there is great hatred, I believe once the person dies, everything gone with the wind. All I can say is I am dissapointed...... Well I am not bothered by her nor no reasons for me to even bother with such a person.

Ya I agree with edson that just live your life and not to be bothered with what others say or do.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
        Even if there is great hatred, I believe once the person dies, everything gone with the wind. ...
        im sorry to disagree with you on a sensitive topic, but when hatred enter the skin + blood, there is a point of no return. hence i always say, be fair when you are in this world; don't create possibility for hatred.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Sad to hear this bro...I believe in one thing call Karma. Her kids will do this to her next time on...
          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

next time if she gets married and invites you then you don't turn up lor. When she asks, you say you having kopi see at kopi shop with friends and tell her not nice to cancel on them and attend her wedding cos arrange long time ago already.
            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
            Audemars Piguet ROO
            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
            Panerai 270
            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
            Rolex 116610LV
            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
              next time if she gets married and invites you then you don't turn up lor. When she asks, you say you having kopi see at kopi shop with friends and tell her not nice to cancel on them and attend her wedding cos arrange long time ago already.
              That's a good one...haha... But she already married with kid, how?

Comment

married liao i thought will be more mature?

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                  married liao i thought will be more mature?
                  I dun think tat apply to all. If married liao will be more mature then there won't be so many divorced case already.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X