Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uinversal Studio Singapore Preview

Hi Buddies,

Anyone went for the Universal Studio Preview at Sentosa held last Saturday?

Having been to the Osaka and Los Angeles Univeral Studios, I can say that our own Universal Studio is also world class material. It may not be as big as the others and offer less attractions but still the rides n shows are excellent.

Perhaps a few photos to show the new Universal Studio that everyone are looking forward to.

Cheers

nice pictures! thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wow, good take.. U must be using a highballer cam to snap pix. well done!

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        nice pictures! thanks for sharing!
        Hi Bro,

Thank you very much for your compliments. Just sharing with all the wonderful people here on this latest entertaining spot.

Cheer

Comment

Originally posted by batamboy View Post
          Wow, good take.. U must be using a highballer cam to snap pix. well done!
          Thank you bro. Using the entry level Canon DSLR EOS 500D. If you like photography, there are many nice structures to take in this new leisure park.

Once again, thank you.

Comment

don forget the famous ball ball

I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

nice picts.

cool. now no need to take plane.

how is the queue for the rides like?

no joke to queue 1 hr per ride under our weather.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

hahaha..can forsee lots of ppl be heading down there on opening day....i tink i go next year better when the hype dies down...hehehehe...dun like to squeeze around in our humid weather...
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  don forget the famous ball ball

Yes Bro, I also took a few shots of the Ball outside the main entrance but forgotten to post. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                    nice picts.

cool. now no need to take plane.

how is the queue for the rides like?

no joke to queue 1 hr per ride under our weather.

Thanks. Yes, save on plane and hotel to buy another new watch . Because I went during Preview, so no queue at all. Managed to try most of the rides and watch two shows within 5 hours. Really Kia Su, paiseh.

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                      hahaha..can forsee lots of ppl be heading down there on opening day....i tink i go next year better when the hype dies down...hehehehe...dun like to squeeze around in our humid weather...
                      U are right bro, envisage there will be a big crowd everyday for the first few months. Because the whole area is quite small, so crowd control can be a big problem for the management.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                        during cny, went to Universal Studio, Osaka.....and it was huge. was there during weekday and it was packed with people too. wonder how come japanese dun have to work at all.....

think in sg.....they are going to limit the number of people into the studio per day......
                        Hi Andrew,

Ya, I had fond memories of Universal Studio Osaka as well, the cool weather was beautiful when I was there in Autumn of 2007. It is like the whole place is air conditioned. Hope I can make another trip back to this theme park soon.

Cheers

Comment

Did u bring any kids for the preview? Thanks for sharing yr pix.
                          Will be king there on Monday and gona bring my 3yr old. Ü

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                          - GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                            during cny, went to Universal Studio, Osaka.....and it was huge. was there during weekday and it was packed with people too. wonder how come japanese dun have to work at all.....

think in sg.....they are going to limit the number of people into the studio per day......

Many of those japanese buy year pass and went there for outing/ picnic.
                            Current Inventory
                            Explorer II Black (M)
                            Submariner LV (M)
                            Datejust TT
                            Omega Speedmaster Date
                            Adidas (my 10yrs workhorse)

Comment

Originally posted by ahwoon View Post
                              Many of those japanese buy year pass and went there for outing/ picnic.
                              haha ya loh. but they very orderly de loh and after picnicing, they will not leave litter le..

that time went universal as well as disney land in Japan, uber clean sia...impressive.
                              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X