Public transport and luxury watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louie View Post
    Irregardless of race, religion, age what else did i miss bro kuchinku (hehe howcome I sound like reciting our kampong plegde... )

Cheerios to all Singaristis!
    Cheers !!! see who get the 190 1st

Comment

for me, its house first before car and car first before watch. But to each his own i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
        Ya time fly,

W/out u guiding me, I will be still reading and reading from the net only.
        Thanks a lot.

btw u sure is a cool dude ? not a fatty guy
        Ha...not lah...fatty still can be cool. Like me.

I don't any how talk to stranger also but you look harmless and bored so I chatted with you. But I shy to chat with girls even if I see them wearing Pams. Scully wife see then 'chiong Kong' all my watch.

Comment

Can I join in? I also no have 190 leh.

Comment

brooo sweee lah, reminded me not to passing any lobang to you. How abt loser buy lunch!?

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            NO!!! you canNOt! cos you had one before!!

Comment

[QUOTE=louie;264464] brooo sweee lah, reminded me not to passing any lobang to you. How abt loser buy lunch!?

[\QUOTE]

Wow loser still buy lunch, very heart pain one u know.
              I am sure the winner will wear a 190 when having lunch.

I do not want this offer, reason I am the one most likely to get u lunch. my budget is not as POWER as yours.

Btw the US Brain lobang bo reply for the past 2 days. He offer me 190 + 232. I as for photos then MIA liao.......

Then the other local lobang I oso pass, missing sticker leh.

Can why not. Go and get and I can stop my search. I just need to wait for you to let go.

I really regreted that I did not take up your offer at that point of time !!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Keith8896;264639]
                brooo sweee lah, reminded me not to passing any lobang to you. How abt loser buy lunch!?

[\QUOTE]

Wow loser still buy lunch, very heart pain one u know.
                I am sure the winner will wear a 190 when having lunch.

I do not want this offer, reason I am the one most likely to get u lunch. my budget is not as POWER as yours.

Btw the US Brain lobang bo reply for the past 2 days. He offer me 190 + 232. I as for photos then MIA liao.......

Then the other local lobang I oso pass, missing sticker leh.

Can why not. Go and get and I can stop my search. I just need to wait for you to let go.

I really regreted that I did not take up your offer at that point of time !!!
                bro keith, Brain he is very prompt in emailing...i guess he is probably travelling now. (he mentioned to me he will be in HK) hehe bro i probably get my 190 from overseas liao...(just book my air ticket ) *hint* got 3 for me to pick bro kuchin pai kuan lah,ppl wanna he also wan! Now we gt "competitor" liao...

Comment

bro keith, Brain he is very prompt in emailing...i guess he is probably travelling now. (he mentioned to me he will be in HK) hehe bro i probably get my 190 from overseas liao...(just book my air ticket ) *hint* got 3 for me to pick bro kuchin pai kuan lah,ppl wanna he also wan! Now we gt "competitor" liao...
                  Not sure leh..... so u have 3 to pick from ? No wonder want to bet lunch and show off your new buy

Can let go the other 2 bo?

I guess your nick is more POWER too.....so far I only have 1 lobang from my WTB post.

Comment

Not sure leh..... so u have 3 to pick from ? No wonder want to bet lunch and show off your new buy

Can let go the other 2 bo?

I guess your nick is more POWER too.....so far I only have 1 lobang from my WTB post.
                    wah bro mai suan me leh...i only can afford satu. Somemore needed to standby hammer pija piggy bank to buy...

Will pick from the 3. A very good kawan help me source, but shop in "overseas"... Our kampong here too many "competitors" liao

Comment

wah bro mai suan me leh...i only can afford satu. Somemore needed to standby hammer pija piggy bank to buy...

Will pick from the 3. A very good kawan help me source, but shop in "overseas"... Our kampong here too many "competitors" liao
                      Ha. My friends will surely laugh at me if I get my 3rd 190. But, it is really a nice piece.

If you are travelling to US, tell us lah. I very gian a few vintages there but scared to buy online plus kenna GST if mail in.

Comment

bro louie gg US? wah I faster go make things-to-buy list and pass to him
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Saw some good watches, like SS Sub, deep Sea, TT SS and TT YM at Amoy+Chinatown area this 2 days. The TT YM was yesterday at Chinatown bustop, lol
                          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

OK loh SBHL !!!
                            now i can only hope for the best - 2 or 1 have that number.
                            Then hopfully you get for me.

Ha. My friends will surely laugh at me if I get my 3rd 190. But, it is really a nice piece.

If you are travelling to US, tell us lah. I very gian a few vintages there but scared to buy online plus kenna GST if mail in.
                            Haha 3rd 190!!!
                            Yes, Louie is going US (Upper Serangoon).

Have you contacted superformance see if he can help u ?

Comment

In SIngapore, if not necesary don't buy a car.

For the COE alone now at 30K can get you a very very good watch with good value and low depreciation (compare to car).

Of course not forgetting the monthly expenses, road tax and insurance to consider..

Give a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Teogc View Post
                                In SIngapore, if not necesary don't buy a car.

For the COE alone now at 30K can get you a very very good watch with good value and low depreciation (compare to car).

Of course not forgetting the monthly expenses, road tax and insurance to consider..

Give a thought.
                                need to show my wife this post
                                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X