Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unruly SIA passenger jailed

Mar 12, 2010

WEARING a T-shirt emblazoned with the word 'Hustler', a passenger on board a Singapore Airlines (SIA) flight strode down the cabin aisle, intent on creating a mid-air scene.

Hiking up his shirt, he shook about wildly and disturbed his fellow passengers, even asking one of them for some wine. His antics, which went as far as threatening to open the emergency hatch, eventually forced air crew to restrain the 26-year-old.

At one point, a flight steward was forced to punch the passenger as others grabbed hold of him.

The episode on board flight SQ377 - from Barcelona to Singapore - on Feb 17 was captured on camera; an edited version of the video has started making its rounds online recently on a Spanish video channel.

The passenger has been identified as Australian national William Dull. He was arrested when the plane touched down the next morning.

Last week, he was sentenced to two weeks' jail for his unruly behaviour on board the flight. It is believed he had been drinking alcohol on the plane prior to the incident

A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

no rotan ??? heng liao !
    The hardest thing in life is making the 1st million CASH !
    The 2nd hardest thing in life is not spending it !
    The 3rd hardest thing in life is get the whole family together for a simple dinner !

Comment

This idiot is sway. He thinks Ang Mo all got Diplomatic Immunity in Singapore!

Serve him right.

Comment

can just hold him dwn,and cuff him. Dun have to be violent,punching him.

Comment

"a flight steward was forced to punch the passenger as others grabbed hold of him." all i can see he was already been held by the passengers and that steward is punching him like as if he drop his Rolex daytona! Seriously after watching this video,bad bad impression on SQ steward,more like a SQ boxer.

Comment

The way he wacks the Angmo's head reminded me of Yip MAn...

A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
              "a flight steward was forced to punch the passenger as others grabbed hold of him." all i can see he was already been held by the passengers and that steward is punching him like as if he drop his Rolex daytona! Seriously after watching this video,bad bad impression on SQ steward,more like a SQ boxer.
              Maybe in the course of the struggle, this steward's daytona kenna knock against something so he become damn hot!

Comment

support the SQ steward, sometimes have to bend those GL kias into submission..
                Opportunities come once

Comment

well...violence is needed when all the reasonings and peaceful ways are exhausted....sometime 1 good punch solved pproblem faster than 10000 words
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Well I got to agree with feilong because the angmo kia tot he Big F!@#, we S'porean very easy going very timid. He dun no in Singapore no 1 to 1 hahaha
                    You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

some ang moh kias deserve to be taught a lesson....to correct their air of arrogence...not all asians can be pushed around like timid rabbits...hahaha...
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

i sarpork the steward!! should open the hatch and push him out since the GL kia so like to open.
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

That Ang Mo lucky the steward is not Ah Nam.

Comment

That angmo deserve a good one. Dont under estimate Singaporean.

Comment

a silly fool ! when u do not respect others u do not deserve to be treated with respect 2 !

all those punching dun know watch got kana scratches or not !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X