No announcement yet.

Unruly SIA passenger jailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tat fella should wake up. Think Ang Mo is superior is it??
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

who drop a daytona???? who??? ha ha...

I totally agreed with you... that Steward also too much..... SQ ah beng...

Originally posted by louie View Post
      "a flight steward was forced to punch the passenger as others grabbed hold of him." all i can see he was already been held by the passengers and that steward is punching him like as if he drop his Rolex daytona! Seriously after watching this video,bad bad impression on SQ steward,more like a SQ boxer.

Comment

On the other hand, if an Ang moh steward is punching an asian on flight, I am sure he will be sued....

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        some ang moh kias deserve to be taught a lesson....to correct their air of arrogence...not all asians can be pushed around like timid rabbits...hahaha...

Comment

I am against use of violence. But i believe that jerk deserve his honest reward.

Comment

Then you havent seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTp_f15TfzA
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

true true... can't judge just based on that short clip. Anyway, it is quite rare and seldom to have this kind of bastrad on board... if this happens all the time, I believe SQ will install CCTV on board.... like TP installed CCTV at our local roads....

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
              the video might not show what really happened......maybe this bladdy AM did something to the flight steward before the punch up.

anyway, this AM got what he deserved....GO TO JAIL.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                true true... can't judge just based on that short clip. Anyway, it is quite rare and seldom to have this kind of bastrad on board... if this happens all the time, I believe SQ will install CCTV on board.... like TP installed CCTV at our local roads....
                Dun forget ever since 911, most international Airline operator fly wif Air Mashal on board. They can dress up as an ordinary passenge or even as an cabin crew.Dun jump in too quick lah"

Comment

But in that video, that cabin crew was punching him like sand bag... ha ha... if he is a air mashal, I think that Ang Mo sure gonna shot... ha ha....

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                  Dun forget ever since 911, most international Airline operator fly wif Air Mashal on board. They can dress up as an ordinary passenge or even as an cabin crew.Dun jump in too quick lah"

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                    But in that video, that cabin crew was punching him like sand bag... ha ha... if he is a air mashal, I think that Ang Mo sure gonna shot... ha ha....
                    Air mashal were highly trained to when to shootor not .They very good in close fighting. He need not find a necessity to cause unwanted alarm on the flight mah" Tis Air Mashal were all holding Black belt in TKD leh.

Comment

I am sure this video was studied by the judge and the company and they would have deliberated on this steward's course of action.

Looking at the way he was moving around and behaving and his threat to open up the emergency door was already serious enough to forcefully bring hi down. Especially iin times like this when people can hijack with belts and plastic knives, pre-emptive action must be taken.

If I was on the flight, I would be glad this pest is subdued and restrainted.

Comment

Its a job well done! Just like Bruce Lee whack the Angmohs!

Comment

Good punch

I support the cabin crew. Strange no other fellow join in the punch up!

Comment

On the other hand, what if you see a group of ang mo cabin crew punching an Asian??? No matter how bad that guy is, he is going to jail.... I still believe that cabin crew should not be doing that.... like what other bro said, should pin him down, twist his arm and lock him in a dark corner... do such pain to him and not punching him in front of everyone.... that's not gentleman esp in uniform some more....

Originally posted by Javert View Post
                            I support the cabin crew. Strange no other fellow join in the punch up!

Comment

The video looks a bit edited leh, especially towards the end. It's like the continuity is not there.

Nevertheless, I agree with the post above. Would be glad if such person (angmo or asian) got restrained.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenda View Post
                                The video looks a bit edited leh, especially towards the end. It's like the continuity is not there.

Nevertheless, I agree with the post above. Would be glad if such person (angmo or asian) got restrained.
                                Not only he landed himself in jail, he will most likely to be ban from most international flight in the future.I doubt Qantas will accept him too He can only allow to roll his own boat within his gold coast lah.To be very honest here, it serve him right man.Tis is a good message for those Big Tall Mike who think they were super cool. .IMO, Why waste time trying to reason wif a drunk guy"

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X