Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its My Reputation (Pre Owned Watch Shop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear all,

I could not help but notice this thread and I think in all fairness I have to state my experience with one of the dealers mentioned. Before I start I want to state for the record that I have no stake or am in any way affiliated to them. I have dealt with Horological Restoration Center on many occasions for many years and they have always been pretty professional and 'good' to me. I cannot say they have "excellent" customer service but to me their service is no different from the service I get when I deal with Bosman, Kenneth, Adrian, John, Barry etc

To accuse HRC of money laundering is laughable in my honest opinion, I think the old adage of "There are 2 sides to every story" should apply here. Not here to stoke any flame or upset anyone, just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Personally, I had dealt with KC and Eric from HRC on a few occassions over the years and I agree with bro stty that they had dealt with me professionally and service I received is largely in-line with most other dealers (including Bosman, Sam, Kenneth, Adrian, Nick, John, etc.)

Originally posted by stty View Post
      Dear all,

I could not help but notice this thread and I think in all fairness I have to state my experience with one of the dealers mentioned. Before I start I want to state for the record that I have no stake or am in any way affiliated to them. I have dealt with Horological Restoration Center on many occasions for many years and they have always been pretty professional and 'good' to me. I cannot say they have "excellent" customer service but to me their service is no different from the service I get when I deal with Bosman, Kenneth, Adrian, John, Barry etc

To accuse HRC of money laundering is laughable in my honest opinion, I think the old adage of "There are 2 sides to every story" should apply here. Not here to stoke any flame or upset anyone, just my 2 cents worth.
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

I visited shops around there to beo targets.

I must say different folks get different treatments from different shops.

For HRC when I was treated well from the "sales" guy.
        The other guy was not suited for sales.

For HL I stopped going due to the " you really want to buy then ask,
        And I sold many at this price don't bargain". Got that a few times.

But I believe every shop there have their way at customers or they close shop already.

Yes there are many who can just go n pay 10k.
        But to many like me it's a hard decision.
        If not why need sales person? Better put like supermarket
        Take go pay at cashier.

As one bro say show them the money and they will treat you better.
        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Watcha, is HL the name of a shop in LP? which level?
          watch collecting is a hobby, a journey to be enjoyed... not to be spoilt by some a**hole dealers/salesperson... if i am to spend my hard earn money n still suffer humiliation, wat is the point... they should all wake up their f**king ideas... if they dont need to earn the money as they say, just close shop, dont waste time n money just to spoil our day....

Psee, i have heard of most of the dealers mentioned, but who is Adrian n Nick? where is their shop?

Besides JW, anyone has good recommendation to service or repair PP that is good value n reliable?

Thanks bros

Comment

Ref check,

Anyone heard of Ray's Vintage Watch? How's the uncle? Ok...good...safe to deal? Shopping ard n noticed tis shop with alot of vintage Omega...Pls share n thanks all!

Cheers all! ;-)
            My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
            Rolex DateJust 16233,
            Rolex Submariner 16613LN
            Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
            Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
            Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
            Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
            Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
            Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
            Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X