Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its My Reputation (Pre Owned Watch Shop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably the uncle wanted to just take in your watch and subcon the job to top hour, and he gets a meaty margin for doing nothing, hence the 'no quick repair' lol... can't blame him for trying. He definitely knows the price for servicing a faulty date wheel.
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
      Probably the uncle wanted to just take in your watch and subcon the job to top hour, and he gets a meaty margin for doing nothing, hence the 'no quick repair' lol... can't blame him for trying. He definitely knows the price for servicing a faulty date wheel.

LOL. Unfortunately for him, he failed! Nice try UNKER! He should go to some acting class to polish up his REPUTATION.

What you mentioned might be true Bro Destro. Or worst still, he get my date wheel fix (quick repair job) but charge me for full servicing!? LOL. After all, Top Hour is just at the back around the corner.

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
      it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
      How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
      That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Thanks for enlightening us! Ok so now Brightime is on my SH!+list!
        There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

Brightime that Henry so sulky face! C liao oso no appetite...
          Top hour I heard is good oso. Visotime n jwwatch charge reasonably oso..The shop at lucky plaza 2 floors above OCBC next to escalator that shop....... haha...no comments..

Comment

Batamboy, what's the name of that shop then?

Comment

Couldnt Agree More...

Batamboy bro. Yea yea, his face is sulky always. LOL.

The other shop you mentioned , is it Peng Kwee...?

Cheers.

Comment

Ops...

I dont think its Peng Kwee you are refering to right Bro batamboy...?

I think the shop is called , Horological Restoration Centre. Am I right..?

Went there too! This guy over there ask me to go to Panerai SC instead without even looking at my watch. LOL.

Cheers.

Comment

Ha, what kind of "Horological Restoration Center" are they when they can't restore a simple problem?
                  Sweet 16:
                  PP Aquanaut
                  VC Overseas
                  AP ROO Black Themes
                  A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                  Breguet Type XXI
                  Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                  JLC Navy Seals
                  GO Senator 60s
                  GP Laureato
                  Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                  Rolex DSSD
                  IWC Big Pilot
                  Pam 112
                  Omega Ploprof
                  Breitling Super Avenger
                  Glycine F104

Comment

Asking Myself The Same Exact Question...

Bro Toffee. Was surprised they didnt even offer to look at the watch and the problem first. They should consider changing their shop name.

Cheers.

Comment

The shop two shops away on the right of the crappy restoration centre is actually very good for fixing up watches(but can't remember the name for the life of me). Bright-time has been crappy for many years already. That fella always claims that he doesn't need to make money from his shop the shop is merely for display.

Comment

Hmm i think i know which shop you're talking about...can't remember the actual name..horological something...but yes, the bugger is damn arrogant!

Well, lets all add up and eventually we'll have a makan sutra kinda guide!

I say brighttime and horological blah blah get 1 chopstick only!

Comment

+1

Hello Orion Bro! Sorry for not replying your sms. Busy bro. In a couple of hours time going Bali already. Will hook up with you once I am back for our coffee. Promise!

Back to the topic. 1 chopstick only! Makan sutra style ha Bro ghost? I think what bro Ghost suggested is a fantastic idea. Maybe we should all contribute into listing out which ever shops we have had bad experience with. My vote with bro ghost idea.

+1, Brightime & Horological Restoration Center,1 chopstick! (die die dont try!)

Cheers.

Comment

well...most pre-owned shops owners are pretty well to do individuals...so i presume they really dun need our $$$....have not encountered any nice and frenly staff b4....mayb i dun look like the typical customer that they are gunning for...

P.S: i prefer to search in our forum for watches as almost all the sellers and buyers here are superb to deal with....frenly and fellow watch nuts...hehehehe
                            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
                              I dont think its Peng Kwee you are refering to right Bro batamboy...?

I think the shop is called , Horological Restoration Centre. Am I right..?

Went there too! This guy over there ask me to go to Panerai SC instead without even looking at my watch. LOL.

Cheers.
                              That the wise move for that shop...clearly stated we dnt repair/service Panerai... btw... i ll avoid the darktime & crappy restoration centre..kakaka
                              Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                              Future - Geneva hallmark
                              Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Originally posted by dennistwc View Post
                                That the wise move for that shop...clearly stated we dnt repair/service Panerai... btw... i ll avoid the darktime & crappy restoration centre..kakaka
                                i thought they display so many pannies in their window display...only for retail but no service/repair?

*Seriously for any service or repair pls go to a reputable workshop or the authorized service centre. I personally recommend JW John,prices are reasonable and turn around is flexible. I would NOT send any of my pam/AP/rolex to any of the shop at LP except Top hour Mr Lim for my rolex. Had bad experiences there,would not recommend any except Top Hour Mr Lim.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X