Collector's Haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collector's Haven

Just want to get some feedback. Anyone dealt with them before? Was recommended by someone and mentioned that their price is very very reasonable.

Thanks ya ...
    Cheers!
    Den

Collection : PAM190 PAM88 PAM45

They do have alot of interesting collection . IE hard to find models . Price wise cannot comment as yet to check them out .

OT abit

Is that a 6263 in your sig ??

Can pm the price you paid ?

TIA
    1675/16610/116234/78240
    Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
    Hublot BB ASF
    PAM 104J
    Sinn 903 H2
    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
    U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
    If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Hi SabaDen,

Am pretty surprised that K.Chen is new to you since u've got 3 pieces of PAM in your collection

Dealt with them trice, v reliable and knowledgable guys, but can't agree on that aspect about pricing. Afterall, they have a shop front, unlike sellers like YeoKimChoy and WilliamLoi.
      "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
      --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
        Hi SabaDen,

Am pretty surprised that K.Chen is new to you since u've got 3 pieces of PAM in your collection

Dealt with them trice, v reliable and knowledgable guys, but can't agree on that aspect about pricing. Afterall, they have a shop front, unlike sellers like YeoKimChoy and WilliamLoi.

Agreed that K Chen is knowledgable & reliable.
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

knowledge+reliability = more $$$
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
            Hi SabaDen,

Haha!!! I'm surprised too ... I came to know PAM via the net and not thru fren's poison. Guess u all know what I meant ya. From there on, I made many siao watch freaky frens and I was recommended Kenneth last time ... just wanna get some feedback & input and at the same time, I post this and who knows, some of u may give better kangtao. I'm planning a big project so now doing homework 1st.

BTW to all, thanks for your input ya ... think I'm addicted to this site le. 1st thing when I woke up, thinking only of logging in here.
            Cheers!
            Den

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              knowledge+reliability = more $$$
              Service very important to me ... which is the formula you stated above. I'm prepared for the $$ part as I think all of you will agree that this hobby is a $$ drainer ... I know cos I bot 3 PAMs & an AP RO in the last 3 months.
              Cheers!
              Den

Comment

Kenneth and Barry are both knowledgeable and reliable.

Price-wise, they're usually marked-to-market.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X