Pulau Tekong True Facts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My other experience includes....

1. Posted to Seletar East camp. My room is the biggest on a 2 story building. Was wondering why no one took this room as it's the biggest. Was told later that this room was the mortuary during WW2. Damn! At night radio got funny sounds and music coming out.

2. Got children laughter in the middle of the night in a secured camp area.

3. (this one from my friend) He was manning table at guard room and fell asleep with his head on the table. Someone sat down on the chair in front of him and an old man voice spoke Japanese to him. This happened at 4am when the camp is closed! After that story, I always stay awake and read magazine during my duty.

Comment

Wow.. bro... u magnet for paranormal activities ah?

Nice read!!
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
        after 2 pages....not a single person from ITD?
        Haha...I'm from ITD Charlie company...Paisay cant remember which year liao..Its peaceful during my 3 mths BMT there.

Comment

me non-tekong personnal....mono-intake guy....
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

yes yes.... I remember the old medical centre is also on a hill top... quite spooky too....

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            Wah Lao. Army time sleep is more important than anything man. If it's a 'her' maybe I may invest time to entertain her. But 'him'

In fact, when I went to SAFTI next, I found the place very 'clean' and every night sleep well.

During my time, it was not called BTS....Just BMT!

Once in Nee Soon camp, my CO brought me to the Officers' Mess to clean up the place. It's an old British palace like building on top of a hill deep in the camp. That place super spooky. One of the room is sealed and I was told this story.

Last time got 1 commandant of the Camp stay in that room. Then, he passed away in that room. After that, the next commandant who moved in experience nightly disturbance. Then he moved out and sealed the room.

Comment

I remember the old Officer mess in Nee Soon Camp, it was also known as the White House. Don't remember anything too spooky about it but once I was doing guard duty, patrolling the camp at 3am.
              There was this really nice stray dog that accompanied my buddy and me where ever we went but it stopped at the entrance of the white house compound, sitting outside obediently, but not daring to enter.
              Me and my bud had to enter the compound to 'clock in' our patrol so I just rushed in, clocked our timing and rushed out. My silly buddy said we should patrol the premises since "our Sergeant told us to" but I pointed at the scared doggy and asked him "do you see our Sergeant around?"
              He shook his head and I dragged him out of the the place.
              And the dog followed right behind us!

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              Wah Lao. Army time sleep is more important than anything man. If it's a 'her' maybe I may invest time to entertain her. But 'him'

In fact, when I went to SAFTI next, I found the place very 'clean' and every night sleep well.

During my time, it was not called BTS....Just BMT!

Once in Nee Soon camp, my CO brought me to the Officers' Mess to clean up the place. It's an old British palace like building on top of a hill deep in the camp. That place super spooky. One of the room is sealed and I was told this story.

Last time got 1 commandant of the Camp stay in that room. Then, he passed away in that room. After that, the next commandant who moved in experience nightly disturbance. Then he moved out and sealed the room.
              Sweet 16:
              PP Aquanaut
              VC Overseas
              AP ROO Black Themes
              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
              Breguet Type XXI
              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
              JLC Navy Seals
              GO Senator 60s
              GP Laureato
              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
              Rolex DSSD
              IWC Big Pilot
              Pam 112
              Omega Ploprof
              Breitling Super Avenger
              Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                I remember the old Officer mess in Nee Soon Camp, it was also known as the White House. Don't remember anything too spooky about it but once I was doing guard duty, patrolling the camp at 3am.
                There was this really nice stray dog that accompanied my buddy and me where ever we went but it stopped at the entrance of the white house compound, sitting outside obediently, but not daring to enter.
                Me and my bud had to enter the compound to 'clock in' our patrol so I just rushed in, clocked our timing and rushed out. My silly buddy said we should patrol the premises since "our Sergeant told us to" but I pointed at the scared doggy and asked him "do you see our Sergeant around?"
                He shook his head and I dragged him out of the the place.
                And the dog followed right behind us!
                The white house was supposed to be officers' bunk. My PC put all his stuff there only and he slept in the coy office.

My Indian encik told us that he once saw a pontinak, long hair white clothes sitting at the SOC zig zag plank (can't remember what it's called), waving at him. He immediately turned his head and walked away.

Comment

Haha, Pontianak's have nothing better to do but wave at people. They should go get a job!

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
                  The white house was supposed to be officers' bunk. My PC put all his stuff there only and he slept in the coy office.

My Indian encik told us that he once saw a pontinak, long hair white clothes sitting at the SOC zig zag plank (can't remember what it's called), waving at him. He immediately turned his head and walked away.
                  Sweet 16:
                  PP Aquanaut
                  VC Overseas
                  AP ROO Black Themes
                  A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                  Breguet Type XXI
                  Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                  JLC Navy Seals
                  GO Senator 60s
                  GP Laureato
                  Rolex DSSD
                  IWC Big Pilot
                  Pam 112
                  Omega Ploprof
                  Breitling Super Avenger
                  Glycine F104

Comment

hehehe...wave is okie...dun later wave liao then u kana gong tao...then it will be really bad from then on...

Comment

Haha, true true. At least the polite pontianak never show middle finger. That'll be real funny actually!

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                      hehehe...wave is okie...dun later wave liao then u kana gong tao...then it will be really bad from then on...
                      Last edited by toffeesthings; 10-03-10, 04:24 PM. Reason: typo
                      Sweet 16:
                      PP Aquanaut
                      VC Overseas
                      AP ROO Black Themes
                      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                      Breguet Type XXI
                      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                      JLC Navy Seals
                      GO Senator 60s
                      GP Laureato
                      Rolex DSSD
                      IWC Big Pilot
                      Pam 112
                      Omega Ploprof
                      Breitling Super Avenger
                      Glycine F104

Comment

The toliets at my time was changed to PIR sensor, Those type that lights up only when u enter. Damn scary at night when u go in and pee. Always afraid when the lights turn on, will see something. So always got a pee buddy to go along.

My bunk mate told me that once he was in the toliet at late midnight, he heard a flushing sound and then someone yelled "Oi". He only saw a cubicle door closed. He thought someone was playing with him. So he went over and knocked on the door. The door was not locked and opened slightly. He pushed it open and no one was there!

Comment

wow...neber know army got so many interesting stories leh....i formerly from 5th SIR...Old camp but neber got so happening things...hahahaha..duno why leh...maybe becoz my unit crest too garang liao or wad....

Comment

I was from Nee Soon 7BTS, 93. Heard many stories but 3 months there were peaceful.

Posted to changi AETI, that place more spooky.
                            Current Inventory
                            Explorer II Black (M)
                            Submariner LV (M)
                            Datejust TT
                            Omega Speedmaster Date
                            Adidas (my 10yrs workhorse)

Comment

Just sharing

Me from Tekong. Foxtrot company. Those in ITD will know that every thursday, there will be no training as pass down by the CO. They said the panaromal activities is the strongest. Last time, the CO was LTC Arthur. Look cool with his rayban sunglass and a bloody walking stick that act as chair. Last time prowling need 3 person. Quite scary when you walk thru the charlie company during prowling and also the multi purpose hall. The most memorable moment was making phone call at Foxtrot company as you can pratically see singapore and also plane landing in Singapore Changi Airport. Very very cool. The most memorable storey about Tekong is the mother and son storey. Dun know the authencity of this storey but it is real spooky after you hear the ending.

Here it goes;

Recruit A couldn't sleep. Suddenly, he heard some noise and he pretended to sleep. ( As always, the sergent will do their round to check whether the recruit follow the order to sleep ). But this time, it was not. Recruit A saw from his half close eye a lady and a small boy floating towards his bed. He started to panic and immediately closed his eye to pretend to sleep. after a few min of pretending to sleep, he started to slowly peep thru his eye and he saw both of them floating away from him. Suddenly, the small boy turn around and look at him and told the mother ( MUM, this one haven't sleep )..............

Whenever , I tell any girls this storey. I always get hug from the nearest... Try it... HAHAHAHAH

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Cessna View Post
                                Me from Tekong. Foxtrot company. Those in ITD will know that every thursday, there will be no training as pass down by the CO. They said the panaromal activities is the strongest. Last time, the CO was LTC Arthur. Look cool with his rayban sunglass and a bloody walking stick that act as chair. Last time prowling need 3 person. Quite scary when you walk thru the charlie company during prowling and also the multi purpose hall. The most memorable moment was making phone call at Foxtrot company as you can pratically see singapore and also plane landing in Singapore Changi Airport. Very very cool. The most memorable storey about Tekong is the mother and son storey. Dun know the authencity of this storey but it is real spooky after you hear the ending.

Here it goes;

Recruit A couldn't sleep. Suddenly, he heard some noise and he pretended to sleep. ( As always, the sergent will do their round to check whether the recruit follow the order to sleep ). But this time, it was not. Recruit A saw from his half close eye a lady and a small boy floating towards his bed. He started to panic and immediately closed his eye to pretend to sleep. after a few min of pretending to sleep, he started to slowly peep thru his eye and he saw both of them floating away from him. Suddenly, the small boy turn around and look at him and told the mother ( MUM, this one haven't sleep )..............

Whenever , I tell any girls this storey. I always get hug from the nearest... Try it... HAHAHAHAH

Cheers
                                just tried...told this story to my wife but no hug....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X