No announcement yet.

Jack Neo Admits Affair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many HK popular actors and directors are well known for having many girl friends and affairs. Why director Neo cannot?
    Com'on, it takes two hands to clap. The girls wanted to use Neo's popularity to get acting exposure. Neo just give them the attentions that they wanted.

By the way, I also think this is his prank. How cam his wife be so calm unlss she doesn't love him anymore ?

Comment

Maybe she is guilty with her own TOY BOYS collection.... wahahahah

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by iamatyc View Post
        Many HK popular actors and directors are well known for having many girl friends and affairs. Why director Neo cannot?
        Com'on, it takes two hands to clap. The girls wanted to use Neo's popularity to get acting exposure. Neo just give them the attentions that they wanted.

By the way, I also think this is his prank. How cam his wife be so calm unlss she doesn't love him anymore ?
        An ordinary Bimbo will quick to act on for sure, but the Smart one choose to stay on until the right time" >>>Welcome to 21st century<<<

Comment

Actually ah... If we think this properly, its no surprise that so far his 'mistresses' cannot make it.....
          If they are pretty and capable, Mediacorp already identified them and groom them mah...
          Those left behind are the ones that need extra help, so he is there to take advantage lor... I mean come on, with his looks, u think he can nail anyone better?? He only has his 'director' title to make things click for him...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
            Actually ah... If we think this properly, its no surprise that so far his 'mistresses' cannot make it.....
            If they are pretty and abled, Mediacorp already identified them and groom them mah...
            Those left behind are the ones that needs extra help, so he is there to take advantage lor... I mean come on, with his looks, u think he can nail anyone better??
            JN deadly weapon is not his look but his mouth. He is one bloody good smooth operator

Comment

Originally posted by pilotsnoopy View Post
              repost...

my friend in another forum posted this...

Number 12 and 13...

knn jack neo pose with xiao mei mei will smile alot but pose with lao aunty will force smile...wtf
              Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post
                knn jack neo pose with xiao mei mei will smile alot but pose with lao aunty will force smile...wtf
                Ha ha ha " Yah hor ! How to smile next to the 2 lau hump:LOL!! Kekekknock:

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                  "I Want To Fight For My Freedom & Power" Don't forget all mens came from jupiter mah" Flirt is our basic instinct leh .LOL!! Kekekeke
                  Got Vit M spend on Pams better than SYTs.

At least Pams won't reject your offer to carass or sleep with it or even multiple together. Somemore, don't like can throw into safe or even change with others or sell away.

SYTs are trouble cos if you shut the mouth below, you can't shut the mouth on top.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                    If he had 1 affair and his wife forgive him, that's understandable and she is forgiving.
                    If he is having multiple affairs and wife forgive him, that's not a forgiving woman but a desperate or spineless woman.
                    It's different when a mother forgive a child for telling 1 lie and a mother says it's ok if the child lies frequently.
                    I will give the wife the benefit of the doubt, and think that she is putting up for the children's sake. If Director Neo carries, and the children grow up and are independent liao, sue for divorse and zarp his assets man, Cultural Medalltion must also cut in 1/2.
                    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                    three times is enemy action and
                    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                    ."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
                      I will give the wife the benefit of the doubt, and think that she is putting up for the children's sake. If Director Neo carries, and the children grow up and are independent liao, sue for divorse and zarp his assets man, Cultural Medalltion must also cut in 1/2.
                      Bro, I like your signature. My wife said it to me many times. I shall tell her to be more forgiving no matter how many watch flings I have. Learn from Mrs Neo. Think I will get

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                        Bro, I like your signature. My wife said it to me many times. I shall tell her to be more forgiving no matter how many watch flings I have. Learn from Mrs Neo. Think I will get
                        Hahhahahaha!
                        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                        three times is enemy action and
                        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                        ."

Comment

• Can you forgive her if she does the same???
                          Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                            Can you forgive her if she does the same???
                            Yes. She does the same thing but on bags. I have nothing to complaint or forgive as its her money.

Comment

• JN and wife just held press conference......

Drama mama again.....lots of crying, hold hands to show unity, fainting, friends coming to aid etc.

Got all the ingredient for Grammy/Oscar. Directed by Jack Neo. Starring: Jack, Irene, Mark and Ah Nam!

Comment

• hahaha..afterall he is the cultural medallion winner mah....sure good show de...hahaha....
                                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X