Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
      So his new movie will be called pussy no enuff? Hahaha.
      hahahaa.... funny lah u....

i sure go watch 1...sure hit... hahahhaa

Comment

Wonder will Mitsubishi withdraw his air con ad.

吸吸这里,插插这里。

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
          Eat oso must Q.C 1st mar...aiyo..really the case of no fish small prawn oso can mentality meh...for me i cannot eat that 'small prawn'....hehehehe....
          bro bro....bo standard is also a kind of standard you know? in cheem cheem ang mo and subtley....we call it acquired taste...hahahaaa..

i think it's not abt him having an affair that matters to most of us but the shrimp involved...oh mind, the braces are indeed good for exfoliating ...hahaha
          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
          Audemars Piguet ROO
          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
          Panerai 270
          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
          Rolex 116610LV
          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

ha ha.... withdraw??? no way, I guess Mitsubishi is make part II now... ha ha... having sex with Mitsubishi also no sweat....

Originally posted by paranoid_android View Post

吸吸这里,插插这里。

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid_android View Post

吸吸这里,插插这里。
              Wah!! This is funny... Hahaha...

Comment

HE WOOED her with the promise of grooming her into 'Fann Wong No. 2', and even booked a hotel room so they could get to know each other better.

This claim was made by a second woman who has decided to speak out on Singaporean filmmaker Jack Neo, just days after a 22-year-old freelance model Wendy Chong broke the news of her two-year fling with the Cultural Medallion recipient.

Lianhe Wanbao on Monday identified the latest woman as 25-year-old Foyce Le Xuan, who alleged in an interview with the Chinese evening daily that Neo had sexually harassed her when she was a member of the Liang Jia Ban (Neo's Family Group).

Ms Le, described by the Chinese daily as 'sexy and beautiful' and drew comparisons with Hong Kong pop star Coco Lee, was a member of Liang Jia Ban for a year from 2004.

In the interview with Wanbao, she claimed that Neo wooed her aggresively after she joined his entertainment group. Once, he allegedly told her that he had made a reservation at a hotel and was waiting for her so that they could spend 'quiet and private' time together to 'get to know each other better'. She did not show up.

She also said that when she first started out at Liang Jia Ban, Neo offered to send her home as she lived in Tampines, which was near his Pasir Ris home. But these rides turned out to be more than innocent, she claimed.

Shortly after, she alleged that Neo tried to hit on her. She said once in his car, Neo grabbed her hand and said, 'I want to groom you into 'Fann Wong No. 2'. I will direct a film and make you the lead actress.'

'At that time, I was only 20, just a small girl... I didn't dare to speak out... When he held my hand tight, I didn't even dare to resist,' she told Wanbao.

On her decision to go public with the affair, Ms Le said: 'After reading the reports on Wendy Chong in Wanbao, I was reminded of a very unpleasant period in my life. Jack Neo's wooing methods are the same. He asks for your number, sends you an SMS, and says all sorts of sweet things to his 'prey'.

She added that she 'admired Wendy Chong for standing out to reveal the truth'. This, she hoped, would prevent similar incidents from happening.
                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

wah, all the sh*te's floating to the surface...
                  "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                  three times is enemy action and
                  over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                  ."

Comment

lol, all the gey siao start coming out.. dunno whether real a not.. but one time for sure at least the Foyce look a bit better..

Comment

singapore's version of tiger woods. now all the mistress speaking out
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

the 2nd 1 definately look better than the 22 yrs old ah lian wannabe....hehehehehehehhehe
                        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

the lady in question is not really appealing looking to me...it shows that to make it in showbiz..it really takes 'efforts'...hahahahaha
                          The Old say " once the light is off , everything the same " Hahaha
                          You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

hehehe...personal preference is to ON THE LIGHTS....hehehehe.

Comment

me good guy oso...stay at home for home-cooked food....cannot eat grass or pluck wild flowers...becoz scared kana no father day...simple hor...
                              You good boy deposit into local bank but something oversea bank more interest.
                              You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

wah..Big Bro Striker...mai hai me can....later my OC going to kill me if she see this lor....hehehehehehe

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X