No announcement yet.

Jack Neo Admits Affair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe..no need lar...can close 1 eye sibei good liao lor....if i ever did the same thing as him...i can sae goodbye to my 'bro' liao leh...hahahaha....that is how violent and unforgiving my other half is...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Tiger Woods, no. of mistress = no. of major championship (or so it is reported)....for Jack...will end up 1 per movie released when everything comes to light? hehe?

Comment

hahaha...many more to come to light it seems...hahahaha..awaiting to see more examples...so can see his Q.C level high bo...so far not promising..

Comment

DISGRACED filmmaker Jack Neo will tell all about his two-year affair with a freelance model after the dust has settled, said his manager Tang Wing Fai.

Chinese daily Lianhe Zaobao on Monday reported that Tang had discussed with Neo, who said he would meet the media 'once and for all' when he has settled the matter with the affected parties. For now, he said Neo's priority is 'to make peace with his wife and children'.

Neo's wife, Madam Irene Kng, 46, told Zaobao that the whole family has moved out of their Pasir Ris semi-detached home and is staying temporarily at another place, leaving the maid to look after their home. She would not disclose details of her current location.

News of Neo's affair with a 22-year-old Wendy Chong first broke on Saturday in the Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao after the mistress showed up at Neo's house on Friday, demanding to see his wife. All three later headed to Changi Airport's Crowne Plaza Hotel for a talk. The meeting reportedly stretched over four hours. Chong's father and sister later joined the group, as did Neo's pastor, church friend and manager.

Since then, reporters have been staking outside Neo's house, upsetting neighbours who called the police to chase the media pack away.

Madam Kng has remained calm in the face of the scandal, telling Zaobao that the four children will attend school as usual on Monday. 'This is the adults' business. The children must carry on with their lives,' she said.

Foreign Minister George Yeo, who is acquainted with Neo, has also called for support for the film director's family.

In a blog entry, Mr Yeo revealed that before the affair surfaced in the press, Neo had personally called him to inform him about it. The minister added that Madam Kng was with Neo at the time of the phone call, and he had asked to speak with her.

Mr Yeo also called on the public to be supportive of the Neo family, so that they can get through this difficult period.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_499407.html
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

well...the difficult time is he himself seek de mah....wana to play then dun get caught...SAF style..u can do anything..but dun kana caught...he can blame no one but himself...

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              hehehe..no need lar...can close 1 eye sibei good liao lor....if i ever did the same thing as him...i can sae goodbye to my 'bro' liao leh...hahahaha....that is how violent and unforgiving my other half is...
              hahahaa.... knn... yr 1 got develop 3rd eye ah ?? hahahhaa

my 1 standard 2 eye... no close also...

but i good boi, stay home.... no eat fresh new grass, cos scare lau sai

Comment

me good guy oso...stay at home for home-cooked food....cannot eat grass or pluck wild flowers...becoz scared kana no father day...simple hor...

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                  me good guy oso...stay at home for home-cooked food....cannot eat grass or pluck wild flowers...becoz scared kana no father day...simple hor...
                  hahahaha.....outside can manufacture alot wht... scare no father day ? hahahhaa

Comment

got insider news!

This is 100% fake and stirred news!

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
                      got insider news!

Rumours has been spreading that he is creating publicity.

Comment

erm.....

unlikely to be a joke with Foreign Minister getting involved...
                        [IMG]http://www.bmw-sg.com/photopost/data/545/bbm_barcode.JPG[/IMG]

Comment

eh, this kind of news fake for what sia... Weird..

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
                          got insider news!

Comment

Maybe their affair is only platonic type - no sex involved 1 lah

So why so worked out over this ?

Comment

Originally posted by striker968 View Post
                              I think he will say he wanna make another film about affair therefore he must taste it than can make a good film like "Money not enough".

He tasted money no enough that why make such a good film so now wanna make film about affair that why need to have an affair to exprience it hahaha
                              So his new movie will be called pussy no enuff? Hahaha.
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV
                              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

I too think it was a fake but if George Yeo did make that statement, unlikely it's a publicity stunt.

Knn, read also tulan. Move out house lah.... Blah blah blah. Think his news is Tiger Woods catagory ah? Pls lah. Take a look at the mirror.
                                I never appreciate his movies anyways. I only pity his kids whether it's real or fake. TheY need not be involved but are innocently dragged into this.
                                If it's a publicity stunt, then it's damn poor taste sia.
                                Wasted this news did not surface last Thursday, he was at an event and acted very ya ya.
                                Poor kids....

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                                - GMT II
                                - GMT IIc TT
                                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                                - U1
                                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X